The 'new' Slum Mums

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Well, just downloaded it.

Totally different intro, no screams, lots of whooshing noises. The guitars sound a lot cleaner too. Worth getting for the completists.

Peter

Well, just downloaded it.

Totally different intro, no screams, lots of whooshing noises. The guitars sound a lot cleaner too. Worth getting for the completists.

Peter

Interesting. I really like those intro screams. Is it an alternate version, would you say, or a remix of the original?

It seems the whooshing noises has replaced the screaming in the intro and yes it sounds a bit "cleaner" to me too. I haven't downloaded it but it appears as an extra track on the promo.

It seems the whooshing noises has replaced the screaming in the intro and yes it sounds a bit "cleaner" to me too. I haven't downloaded it but it appears as an extra track on the promo.

Which of course means that this promo is the only place you will be able to get it on CD. I for one will be looking for one now.

Peter

Remix, I'd say, apart from the beginning, which sounds totally new. But I'm not a real expert on this.

Believe it's also longer than the original. I think 'Human Being' has also been edited slightly as well

Which of course means that this promo is the only place you will be able to get it on CD. I for one will be looking for one now.

Peter

I think this 2-CD-R promo set will be pretty rare, but that's just my guess.

Crap photos, the two extra tracks not listed on the insert etc but you get the general idea...

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

Yeah Peter. Serve up some more freebies for the leechers why don't ya.

Peter's sharing skills are in his scanner.

I'm interested in trying to get a copy, hopefully it will be in the US and I will make my first ever itunes purchase. I love this song despite how most people hate it.

i've just downloaded it from iTunes Uk. It has a minute of silence at the end of it. I image this is iTunes doing and nothing to do with Morrissey. The intro is different but there's nothing greatly different about this so-so song.

On the subject of the promo above - I offered £50 for this, and it was rejected. Boo.

Peter

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom