The new Photography thread

Left ya speechless and you really do love and care about the place.

LOL

Oh Canada
we have more trees than brains

Kids in the hall the lotta ya's!

Left ya speechless and you really do love and care about the place.

LOL

Oh Canada
we have more trees than brains

Kids in the hall the lotta ya's!
It wasn’t easy to get used to this place, and I still hate the cold and always will. But people are taken care of here and it’s easy to get ahead if you make good decisions. I still love my homeland and that’s where I want to die. I am planning to move there when my sons are on their own. Ideally I ‘d like to have a place here and back in Europe, but not a house. I can’t see myself fixing a leaky roof of mowing a lawn when I am 60.

20190812_222917~2-1164x873.jpg

It wasn’t easy to get used to this place, and I still hate the cold and always will. But people are taken care of here and it’s easy to get ahead if you make good decisions. I still love my homeland and that’s where I want to die. I am planning to move there when my sons are on their own. Ideally I ‘d like to have a place here and back in Europe, but not a house. I can’t see myself fixing a leaky roof of mowing a lawn when I am 60.
I could never live in a house either though we now can afford one and in some parts of Sweden they are dead cheap. But me and P hate gardens that become more work than fun in no time. Too late for me now to learn all the things you need to know as a house owner and how to fix things.

Why does cold bother you so and it never bothered me. Yah Canada modelled itself on Sweden but here you are no longer taken care of.

that's enuff now.
View attachment 52385
you sure? i could scratch you a lil bit on your cheek, like this...
View attachment 52386
i said, stop it.
but...
View attachment 52387
for f***s sake, its enuff. stop it. stop it. stop it.... (scratch, bite, scream, ...)
View attachment 52388
ah, help, i'm dyin...
View attachment 52389
after a few minutes of the most brutal mangling of human flesh and pitiful screams of help that nobody heard, silence returned. the dead lay motionless and were devoured by the munching beast bit by gobbling bit...
View attachment 52391
after its dinner, the cruel animal with blood on its fangs and jaws, drifted off to a profound sleep of heavenly peace.
View attachment 52390
thats the end of the sad but morally inspiring story.
Making good use of the Hitler salute arm and hand I see!

I wanna see Lanterns to know if I should regret being mean to her.

"Hello I am Heidi Klum and this is my sister from the Solo website".

48844983976_3a4dcce6fa_o.jpg

The 2019 was unfavourable for the wine industry. With the shortest, coldest and wettest summer in
decades I am surprised the grapes look this good.
48844617518_237c029c2a_o.jpg

Merlot
48845172012_fbce45334f_o.jpg

Some early pickers
48844617808_84e0986e1f_o.jpg

Field day in the vineyards

Back
Top Bottom