The new Photography thread

first round of christmas visits today. there is also a birthday coming up. hope the train is not that overcrowded with sick people spreading their flu viruses as it unfortunately is very common this time of year.
View attachment 53816
Tell me about it!

You can use the snot as glue cause I have never experienced anything more sticky than this making you choke to death.

Sorry for TMI

shit, i am procrastinatin' agin... need to get lots of tedious work done before xmas, but i'm so terribly tired at the moment.
View attachment 53743
p. and i watched this highly interesting film by emmanuel gras recently, called "cattle", from 2010.
I'm tired from flu and this is the least effort I've put into planning for Christmas in my home. Nice that you have a P to share things with just like me.

I might escape it all with a last minute trip abroad cause the flu is almost gone and spread havoc for people getting the flu when abroad.

Sudden urge to lick on door handles.

Took the family on an adventure over the holiday. A field lab to see first hand what it is. To walk it. To touch it.

Merry Christmas.

Epic trips. This one checked a lot of boxes. Daughter will be in college next Christmas. Made it count.

89-D30201-BA08-4-D4-A-BC48-8-FF2-EA89477-B.jpg

I gave Ava a heating pad for Christmas. She’s crazy in love with it...Best purchase I could have made. Her little toys just sit there...waiting...

morrissey.jpg

timg_20200120_184300944.jpg

Urbanus at Tench Street/Reardon Street November 1995 looking in the direction of the Three Swedish Crowns Pub.

Fanny & Alexander

05.jpg

Urban & Alexandra

timg_20200116_190548374.jpg

Castle on the outskirts of Stockholm when the 70's became the 80's.

Alternative movie:

DSZ7fg9XUAA8do7.jpg:large

Someone there told me I had always been the caretaker.

One browser won't show the pic but another does and the link won't work for some reason.
Perhaps David sorted it out or it was some temporary problem but anyway the year made me think of a song. That week Morrissey played Wembley Arena supporting Bowie and we all know how rude Bowie was to Moz. Not sure but I went to 4-5 gigs that week and also took the train up to Manchester to see United destroy Southampton with very early goals in a 4-1 win when Paul Scholes was sort of new in the side and I stood near the young ginger lad as he arrived for the game.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6nwyh7

Then I got stuck on the train to Euston not far from the station as cables came down and spent about 4-5 hours or more with the Southampton fans before they managed to haul us down to Euston with some old locomotive.

Will never forget the geezer working at Euston getting taxis for everyone telling some lads in front of me "you don't find this funny now but in future you will laugh at it". At least I met some norwegian United fan who like me was buzzing from the game.

Ok, I will fook off now and live off my memories.

Back
Top Bottom