The new Photography thread

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4eb.jpg

:lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

You know, I've never seen Mamma Mia! I'm a bad gay Swede.

View attachment 53500

View attachment 53501

When I take photographs I never really know what I take photographs of because I can’t see anything more than three feet away clearly, not even with glasses. So I just photograph away - I mainly just follow colours and contrasts - and it’s only when I see them on the MacBook later that I really see them and go "oh, that's rather nice"...

View attachment 53504

View attachment 53507
The same type of picture where Lidl chose to remove the cross from the cover of some of their products not to infuriate muslims.

Isn't some of the islands a bit boring when it comes to not having shops and malls?

That's the only problem with greek islands that they don't have a lot to offer compared to other places in the world and of course many famous shops disappeared and never returned after the recession.

More a relax and be bored kind of place but that is great sometimes when you hit 70 and beyond.

View attachment 53500

View attachment 53501

When I take photographs I never really know what I take photographs of because I can’t see anything more than three feet away clearly, not even with glasses. So I just photograph away - I mainly just follow colours and contrasts - and it’s only when I see them on the MacBook later that I really see them and go "oh, that's rather nice"...

View attachment 53504

View attachment 53507
It's awful that you ended up with bad vision from people with attitude problems and had I known that from the start I'd never tried to be funny at your expense and allowed myself to lash out they way I did.

Not here to ask for forgiveness cause you are right in never forgiving me but I wish a lot had been different and that it was possible to undo things from the past.

Great pics and especially from someone with that handicap. Lovely people down there and I even love the music.

View attachment 53500

View attachment 53501

View attachment 53504

View attachment 53507
Such beautiful colours! Really uplifting in this grey November weather.

your pics are amazing, bun bun!! the colours, and the light, and that cloud that looks like a giant flame!! are you in Greece right now?!

Thank you! No, I'm in my kitchen in Gothenburg right now listening to Dog Man Star, smoking a doobie and eating Belgian truffles with salted caramel flavour. :lbf:

Thank you! No, I'm in my kitchen in Gothenburg right now listening to Dog Man Star, smoking a doobie and eating Belgian truffles with salted caramel flavour. :lbf:
Party drugs to fund the gang wars and fund the shootings and bombings that destroyed your city. A debate show from Gothenburg tonight pointed its finger at people like you.

Why am I not surprised and my bro on moms side always said it is the wealthy who do drugs the most and finally media and politicians are admitting it.

You're not cool in any way!

Such beautiful colours! Really uplifting in this grey November weather.
November weather is such a joyful relaxation from the hectic time of year when the sun shines and everyone is out making noises.
I'd easily live in this darkness all year round as it is so soothing for the body and soul. Nature doesn't die it takes a break and the kind of break humans need too.

You have to excuse Rifke for thinking Mykonos looks anything like that in November situated high up next to the Greece mainland. But she has never really travelled anywhere but in her own mind.

Crete or Cyprus might still be places to travel this time of year but next to Africa is a much more safer bet in November.

You're getting on a bit and is not as young anymore.

New gay trend "Chemsex parties" has reached Sweden
Redaktionen-42.png

Of The editorial staff ,2019-11-21
[email protected]

Decadence. Chemsex parties, where people can spend days in line with being tall and having sex with different partners, is today a well-known phenomenon in the world's big cities. Now the phenomenon has grown strongly in Stockholm.

Chemsex-460x307.png

Chemsex party in London (CC BY-SA 3.0).

Chemsex is a phenomenon that is very common in the gay world and means that gay men gather at parties where they take drugs and have unprotected sex with a variety of partners. Sometimes the parties last for several days.

Mattias Isacsson , 40, has seen the phenomenon explode in several large cities and now that it is growing big in Stockholm he wants to warn others of the risks.

- Three of my absolute best friends have died from this in the past two years. It's really scary, he says.

Chemsex is today a well-known phenomenon in cities such as Amsterdam, Berlin and Moscow, as well as in traditional "gay destinations" such as Ibiza.

Although many of the substances can cause one to lose both judgment and control, many are actively looking for apps like Grindr for specific tags or code words to find partners who have drug-affected, and often anonymously and unprotected, sex with.

In London, where just over one-eighth of all gay men today live with HIV, chemsex is now seen as a serious problem.

Typical drugs in the chemsex context are GHB, GBL, methamphetamine and (less commonly in Sweden) mephedrone. These are substances that make you feel more horny and become more uninhibited.

- A dangerous combination in what already constitutes a risk group for sexually transmitted diseases. In the UK and Spain, for example, new research shows the links between chemsex and HIV, says Emil Briones Ahlén , who is the curator and project manager for Sweden's first chemsex reception recently opened.

Briones Ahlén believes that factors such as increased travel and easier access to drugs via the Internet have contributed to increased drug use in the gay circles.

In addition to call support, chemsex reception will offer training courses for healthcare providers and players such as nightclubs, bars and sauna clubs, among other things in identifying and managing overdoses.

On the information page Sexperterna you write about chemsex:

Drugs have been part of the [gay] community for decades. How common and exactly which drugs and how these drugs were taken has obviously changed over time. But it is clear that we are seeing a rapid change right now ... Often, the drugs are taken in conjunction with sex or a night out to enhance the feeling and be more uninhibited than usual.

Experience from the UK shows that people who have chemsex often get drug-induced hallucinations and psychoses. The risk of overdoses is great, as you must always take more to achieve the same effect.

In London, the number of deaths due to drugs in connection with chemsex has increased significantly. In Sweden, there are no sure statistics yet, but according to several analysts, the phenomenon of chemsex parties is growing very quickly, especially in Stockholm right now.

Common to the authorities and aid organizations in both the UK and Sweden is that the drugs are seen as the problem itself, not the sexual way of life.

you smoke.... doobies? o_O in your house? o_O

im shocked, bun bun!! does man D smoke doobies too?

well..... enjoy. Belgian truffles sound good though! I got Mozart balls! I know you don't like marzipan, but they're my favourite thing ever! we only get them at Christmas around here so theres big excitement when they come out!

you smoke.... doobies? o_O in your house? o_O

im shocked, bun bun!!

Belgian truffles sound good though! I got Mozart balls! I know you don't like marzipan, but they're my favourite thing ever! we only get them at Christmas around here so theres big excitement when they come out!
You need to taste my nazipan balls this xmas. I can probably dig up some truffles from your pigsty with my nose.

I should clarify that im not judging you for smoking pot! (especially if its for a medical reason). im just shocked because it's not something I can square with my idea of what good people do--which is RIDICULOUS, I know!! there are tons of good, nice people who smoke pot. I mean, EVERYONE (but me apparently) smokes pot. and yet, whenever I smell it in the street or in a hallway I think "those dirty disgusting creeps!", when in reality it could be perfectly nice people smoking it. so in a way it's good if im shocked and forced to accept that good people might smoke pot. after all, it's NOT going away and it's probably better for my own peace of mind if everytime I smell it I don't think there's some nasty creepy person responsible for it in my midst. how can you stand the smell in your house though? i want my air to smell fresh and clean and of lilies and sandalwood AT ALL TIMES, and pot smoke is so fetid and icky and just smells the way creepy horrible people smell.

Last edited:
I should clarify that im not judging you for smoking pot! (especially if its for a medical reason). im just shocked because it's not something I can square with my idea of what good people do--which is RIDICULOUS, I know!! there are tons of good, nice people who smoke pot. I mean, EVERYONE (but me apparently) smokes pot. and yet, whenever I smell it in the street or in a hallway I think "those dirty disgusting creeps!", when in reality it could be perfectly nice people smoking it. so in a way it's good if im shocked and forced to accept that good people might smoke pot. after all, it's NOT going away and it's probably better for my own peace of mind if everytime I smell it I don't think there's some nasty creepy person responsible for it in my midst. how can you stand the smell in your house though? i want my air to smell fresh and clean and of lilies and sandalwood AT ALL TIMES, and pot smoke is so fetid and icky and just smells the way creepy horrible people smell.
Oh, there goes your friendship.
You are a walking contradiction. In one thread you deny the fact women have dirty fantasies, in another thread you think Epstein, the notorious rapist and paedophile, is hot! Do you listen to yourself?
You might want to know I am clean as a lily. I smoked pot once. It didn't do anything for me.

Oh, there goes your friendship.
You are a walking contradiction. In one thread you deny the fact women have dirty fantasies, in another thread you think Epstein, the notorious rapist and paedophile, is hot! Do you listen to yourself?
You might want to know I am clean as a lily. I smoked pot once. It didn't do anything for me.
She would follow her leader to the bunker. The same mechanism applies as when you study Hitler and the germans. Psychiatry explains this behaviour where a person chooses to admire someone no matter what and criticism has no place anywhere no matter what happens.
The modern woman prefer gay men to straight men. They cry in public over the fact that they gay man don't want them. The gay man represents the perfect female friend but with male qualities. She can act as a woman and pretend he is her husband and they share things like shopping and discussing men.
It is all innocent and women love to be innocent. But behind those eyes there is a evil mind of a killer wanting to devour her lover whole.
Epstein was hot because he had power and women love that. Gorgeous women always went for the bad guy. Being beaten and raped just confirms things they want to feel. If a woman cannot play the victim her life has no meaning at all.

Back
Top Bottom