The new Photography thread

This is true. I will NEVER go on a cruise if I can help it.
Not your scene Winnie Wong. It takes special people to behave on board and I noticed when eating that everyone was well behaved and knew how to act in a place like that.

Burger people and vegans need not apply. There was one leftie lesbo on board and she looked like someone that came from 90's Manchester and a Happy Mondays gig.

Architect student. A cruise is heaven for the soul and my stomach has never been better than when on board and I believe it is because I ate for so long and sat down for so long and we need to go back to letting ourselves take the time for the body to process it.

The hectic breaks workers get gives them "cancer". Envy is a terrible thing.

This is true. I will NEVER go on a cruise if I can help it.
It is the last place it seems where manners and tradition still lives on and so for someone like you it would be like a sore thumb sticking out. White people with money behaving like civilised people away from your jungle would make you go crazy.
The more you imitate a monkey the more it looks at you with strange eyes. We can never go back or return to the wild even if we feel best suited for that environment.
But it is perhaps time to divide people into two groups and let the ghetto monkeys return to Africa cause we tried to make them civilised and eat with fork and knife and play cricket but somehow it didn't work out at all.

People who go on cruises always end up being sick and have to evacuate halfway to Alaska. Shits and measles. I’d like to go one day on the Mediterranean cruise.
If that was always the case I think cruises would have been long gone by now. It happens in less civilised places on earth where the crew is less qualified and the passengers perhaps not as white as we would wish.

But in the nordic countries we still shower and wash and know how to store food and prepare it and so on. Mainstream media have something to gain from making it look like it ALWAYS happens cause the green muppets see a threat in everything and want to kill everything that is good for people and even for nature in some cases.

Those philistines are in a league of their own with the veggies.

I took the Aqua bus today.
20190826_125228.jpg
20190826_110818.jpg

I have a full drawer of them and take them religiously. Some every day, some during the winter months.
Yeah we need more during winter IF we are out in the sun during summer. My old pal Rolf was given vitamin D by the doctor which surprised me cause it was way low which made sense cause he's never in the sun.

I am eating my last pills and soon ordering this special powder that has everything you need in one spoon full a day.

Yeah we need more during winter IF we are out in the sun during summer. My old pal Rolf was given vitamin D by the doctor which surprised me cause it was way low which made sense cause he's never in the sun.

I am eating my last pills and soon ordering this special powder that has everything you need in one spoon full a day.

Most people living in Northern hemisphere don’t get enough vit D and it really affects my mood. I am ok from May to October but then I have to rely on a supplement. Just came back from the beach so got my dose today. The water is getting cooler but it’s supposed to be 31 degrees until Friday so that makes me a happy boy. Saw some gorgeous girls today. It’s the extra boner, pardon me, bonus that makes the day! Oh how will I survive the misery that’s to come?

Most people living in Northern hemisphere don’t get enough vit D and it really affects my mood. I am ok from May to October but then I have to rely on a supplement. Just came back from the beach so got my dose today. The water is getting cooler but it’s supposed to be 31 degrees until Friday so that makes me a happy boy. Saw some gorgeous girls today. It’s the extra boner, pardon me, bonus that makes the day! Oh how will I survive the misery that’s to come?
LOL

I would love to live where you do with real winters but I don't mind summers like this one cause last year was hell. Having AC at home and in the car also helps of course.

It's impossible not to look at other women and the more invested you are with someone the bigger the lure. But I could never start over again and sometimes I tell Pilla that with her I know what I have.

It makes her angry but then she laughs. I also tell her "you don't miss the cow until the booth is empty".

Mooooooooooo turns into booooooooo!

nostalgia! looks exactly as I remembered! do they still have Hollywood on top? what about Jonathan seagulls? the downtown used to be so dead.
Hollywood on top is under a new ownership, it’s now called Earl’s on top. Never heard of Jonathan Seagulls . Where about was it?

Hollywood on top is under a new ownership, it’s now called Earl’s on top. Never heard of Jonathan Seagulls . Where about was it?
close to Hollywood on top. I remember it was in a very narrow building. that's all I remember. I used to love going downtown even though there was never anything going on.

48669119276_2045cb8fdd_b.jpg

Ogopogo for Rifke.
48669113106_0ca67e5429_b.jpg

City park today, air temp 30, water 22.
48669117146_9e08740998_b.jpg
So Canada really is a country where rejects from the real world end up loitering. I must say I see Canada as a terror state enabling terrorists to move freely and I was never keen on the french to begin with.

The way they nicked ice hockey from Sweden and had to import loads and loads of swedes to make their teams decent. But you never hear anything of worth from the place so what they live off is anyone's guess.

I am still in doubt that USA and Canada actually exist and they are on my hoax list along with dinosaurs and nuclear weapons.

I'm as Sirius as Cancer.

nostalgia! looks exactly as I remembered! do they still have Hollywood on top? what about Jonathan seagulls? the downtown used to be so dead.
Nostalgia yes to see the sights where you were fingered by american sailors.

"My mom died and was on the floor can you please give me an orgasm?".

So Canada really is a country where rejects from the real world end up loitering. I must say I see Canada as a terror state enabling terrorists to move freely and I was never keen on the french to begin with.

The way they nicked ice hockey from Sweden and had to import loads and loads of swedes to make their teams decent. But you never hear anything of worth from the place so what they live off is anyone's guess.

I am still in doubt that USA and Canada actually exist and they are on my hoax list along with dinosaurs and nuclear weapons.

I'm as Sirius as Cancer.[/QUOTE

https://amp.businessinsider.com/sweden-made-85-billion-mistake-2016-6
It must’ve been a tough pill to swallow. Tell me, are you still envious of Norway, or what’s the deal?

Back
Top Bottom