The new Photography thread

I want to take a "learn german while you garden" class with lanterns!
Hitler speeches is the easiest way to learn but it requires a lot of candy and you will get the runs but that is great for the soil.

is pilla mentally challenged? all signs point to yes.
I know you didn't want to meddle in it completely and touch on the fact she is possessed by a demon. I know it sounds weird like from some movie but in real life it is anything from it. Nothing flashy or cool about it just a demon that finds a way to slip into the body.

I can tell when it happens cause I feel the air pressure change inside my ears like you do when you are onboard a plane. Little cracking noises inside the ear and the room does get colder but not as cold as in movies.

The demon is a rather pitiful character and not all cocky and frightening. You as a human is completely in charge and it is important not to focus on the bullshit like when they project their life on earth and who they were.

Talk about satan and things like that really comes from this Andreas having been surrounded by heavy metal posters so he just projects that plus his drug abuse cause believe it or not he is high on the other side or between this world and the next.

"It is hell here" he said the first time. "Complete darkness and nothing". But he had seen that little ray of light and knew he was supposed to walk toward it but was too afraid to do so.

Some in the know claim that when souls walk into that light they actually end up inside the moon. The moon does not reflect light from the sun like some believe, it comes from the inside of it. Millions of souls that chose to walk into the light end up inside the moon.

Back to topic and believe me it is weird how this guy Andreas suddenly started talking to me during one of her attacks after all those years but I always felt a presence and even suspected it might be him like I knew him through Pilla despite her not telling me much about him or nothing at all and not even his name. After a long chat me and him had he finally told me his name when I had been asking over and over and it was then he broke into tears and made me promise to take care of her. He loved her deeply and felt bad for what he did.

He speaks with his young voice and Pilla recognises it from their time together but finds it hard to listen to it as it awakes memories of their time together. Pilla stands before him as he projects satan burning but again just a projection from his life and what he was into. Pilla made several paintings of it.

If I died I would project a gay man with flowers in his back pocket spinning around to the heavy bass sound from Hooky while some United player lifted a trophy cause that is me and my life.

I don't expect anyone to take this seriously and I won't post the videos but I will show the videos to the medical board and her doctor and whoever I get in touch with as this case is now in the hands of a lot of important people wondering why the hell a doctor ignored all the tests and documents stating she didn't suffer from epilepsy yet he prescribed two heavy anti epileptika.

She needs to be examined and needs help to get off those meds and onto new ones or no meds at all. She needs economic compensation for the quite expensive meds and the cost for dental care as her dentist will be questioned.

It's a big scandal and things need to be learned from it. As for the attacks that are in no way frequent and how you deal with that is a question for psychiatry and if they can't help then maybe Max von Sydow can.

All jokes aside I am open to every explanation as to what this is. She's not insane or weird in her life with me so this is something that just happens now and then when she is really tired. I can feel it coming long before she does.

Last time I spoke with Andreas I was quite bored with him and went "are you here again Andreas I thought you crossed over. Isnt't it time you let Pernilla go and admitted that you treated her like shit".

He moaned and actually sounded like that girl in "the exorcist". But her head does not spin and she doesn't float in the air and I felt tempted to ask him if he could make her do that but for her safety I didn't. I had a feeling he would have made her float in the air had I asked him as if he knew what I was thinking. He can foresee every move with his hands and they become like snakes that I can hold onto and he scratches her and me with her nails even when I think I have her hands and arms locked.

The other side has always walked beside me and I've felt its presence ever since my parents left the flat to head for work hours before school started and the ghosts in our home sat and watched me read Donald Duck and I always made sure to have my back free.

Now you know why I identify with Ingmar Bergman so much in the shape of him as the young boy Alexander. We had marble statues too that moved, but smaller, and only for me. Gently she moved her arm and hand for me as to say "we are here Urban, you just came from us from the other side".

Children all remember where they were before they were born and it is a gut feeling more than anything. Sometimes I long to return there to where I came from and one day I will unless that light tunnel forces me into the inside of the moon forever to turn me into glowing light of energy.

D86ABF8C-A517-4116-ADB3-0542D5D666F1.jpeg
57072E67-C9A4-419C-87B0-47A3773F5141.jpeg
D55FA7F4-FC6D-4416-8E06-49532CEB87F2.jpeg
F2CD7FE9-65F8-46A6-9246-F079481D6D7A.jpeg
A476B57C-09A9-44A4-AE8A-13C5F3F37217.jpeg
9222E563-F532-4635-A75D-197A1810ED92.jpeg
20F37E57-AF6A-4F43-B4B6-CE1594BE0B2F.jpeg
F22D66DB-921F-4BD7-B12B-7C54BD36DD24.jpeg
Photos from my trek in Eastern Bhutan.

Sorry for saying this but for me this is like a repeat of my school days when our english teacher who travelled every corner of the earth showed us pictures just like that. He even visited cannibal tribes.

But the walk must have been great and probably gave you endorphine to last a lifetime. It is clear you lived there in a previous life cause we are drawn to places where we lived.

I lived in Manchester near the Old Trafford Cricket Ground in a previous existence.

I know you didn't want to meddle in it completely and touch on the fact she is possessed by a demon. I know it sounds weird like from some movie but in real life it is anything from it. Nothing flashy or cool about it just a demon that finds a way to slip into the body.

I can tell when it happens cause I feel the air pressure change inside my ears like you do when you are onboard a plane. Little cracking noises inside the ear and the room does get colder but not as cold as in movies.

The demon is a rather pitiful character and not all cocky and frightening. You as a human is completely in charge and it is important not to focus on the bullshit like when they project their life on earth and who they were.

Talk about satan and things like that really comes from this Andreas having been surrounded by heavy metal posters so he just projects that plus his drug abuse cause believe it or not he is high on the other side or between this world and the next.

"It is hell here" he said the first time. "Complete darkness and nothing". But he had seen that little ray of light and knew he was supposed to walk toward it but was too afraid to do so.

Some in the know claim that when souls walk into that light they actually end up inside the moon. The moon does not reflect light from the sun like some believe, it comes from the inside of it. Millions of souls that chose to walk into the light end up inside the moon.

Back to topic and believe me it is weird how this guy Andreas suddenly started talking to me during one of her attacks after all those years but I always felt a presence and even suspected it might be him like I knew him through Pilla despite her not telling me much about him or nothing at all and not even his name. After a long chat me and him had he finally told me his name when I had been asking over and over and it was then he broke into tears and made me promise to take care of her. He loved her deeply and felt bad for what he did.

He speaks with his young voice and Pilla recognises it from their time together but finds it hard to listen to it as it awakes memories of their time together. Pilla stands before him as he projects satan burning but again just a projection from his life and what he was into. Pilla made several paintings of it.

If I died I would project a gay man with flowers in his back pocket spinning around to the heavy bass sound from Hooky while some United player lifted a trophy cause that is me and my life.

I don't expect anyone to take this seriously and I won't post the videos but I will show the videos to the medical board and her doctor and whoever I get in touch with as this case is now in the hands of a lot of important people wondering why the hell a doctor ignored all the tests and documents stating she didn't suffer from epilepsy yet he prescribed two heavy anti epileptika.

She needs to be examined and needs help to get off those meds and onto new ones or no meds at all. She needs economic compensation for the quite expensive meds and the cost for dental care as her dentist will be questioned.

It's a big scandal and things need to be learned from it. As for the attacks that are in no way frequent and how you deal with that is a question for psychiatry and if they can't help then maybe Max von Sydow can.

All jokes aside I am open to every explanation as to what this is. She's not insane or weird in her life with me so this is something that just happens now and then when she is really tired. I can feel it coming long before she does.

Last time I spoke with Andreas I was quite bored with him and went "are you here again Andreas I thought you crossed over. Isnt't it time you let Pernilla go and admitted that you treated her like shit".

He moaned and actually sounded like that girl in "the exorcist". But her head does not spin and she doesn't float in the air and I felt tempted to ask him if he could make her do that but for her safety I didn't. I had a feeling he would have made her float in the air had I asked him as if he knew what I was thinking. He can foresee every move with his hands and they become like snakes that I can hold onto and he scratches her and me with her nails even when I think I have her hands and arms locked.

The other side has always walked beside me and I've felt its presence ever since my parents left the flat to head for work hours before school started and the ghosts in our home sat and watched me read Donald Duck and I always made sure to have my back free.

Now you know why I identify with Ingmar Bergman so much in the shape of him as the young boy Alexander. We had marble statues too that moved, but smaller, and only for me. Gently she moved her arm and hand for me as to say "we are here Urban, you just came from us from the other side".

Children all remember where they were before they were born and it is a gut feeling more than anything. Sometimes I long to return there to where I came from and one day I will unless that light tunnel forces me into the inside of the moon forever to turn me into glowing light of energy.
im even less likely to read this than I am one of scanty's posts

Sorry for saying this but for me this is like a repeat of my school days when our english teacher who travelled every corner of the earth showed us pictures just like that. He even visited cannibal tribes.

But the walk must have been great and probably gave you endorphine to last a lifetime. It is clear you lived there in a previous life cause we are drawn to places where we lived.

I lived in Manchester near the Old Trafford Cricket Ground in a previous existence.
It’s funny you bring that up. Several times while traveling I’ve experienced a strange feeling of familiarity in places I hadn’t visited before. It’s felt like coming home. I may have been in Bhutan in a previous life. Or it may be that the people there are so generous and welcoming that you instantly feel at home.

On average how much does a trip like that cost?

Not going myself just keen to know.
Short answer: Tourist tax: approximately $250 per day, airfare round trip US to Bhutan around $2200 a few years ago

Longer answer: Bhutan is trying to control its tourism flow by imposing a Tourist Tax that keeps out the hippy backpacker throngs that plague Nepal. They are trying to protect their heritage and the indigenous people who have little experience with the outside world. Infrastructure is increasing but they have recently met goal of everyone being a 4 hour walk from a road (that’s an 8 hour distance for you and me) so it’s still really remote.

Although the tax feels really high at first glance, it’s not so bad once you know what it covers. For that money you get lodging, meals, transportation, guide and trekking gear, staff and supplies. You must be with a guide in Bhutan, even for a cultural tour vs a trek. They help keep you safe (not getting lost or injured) and enthusiastically share their culture with you. Guides are very professional and a great resource.

Bhutan is an amazing country. It’s government actually measures and responds to Gross National Happiness of it’s people. And I did find everyone to be extremely happy. It’s progressively environmental. They outlawed plastic bags years ago, there’s a law that something like 75% of the country can’t be forested, it’s illegal to smoke (for Bhutanese) and they make a surplus of hydroelectric electric power that they are able to sell to other countries. It’s a very special place. I’ve done two treks and I would be happy to go again and again.

A few more I didn’t get to post last night.
B7150D3D-76E8-4E07-ACBC-49EBDD487035.jpeg
6974DE88-827D-4C30-8EC4-816157B23806.jpeg
BD359EDE-BEE4-4632-856F-CED16B1217C6.jpeg
6E6EEC19-7B63-4B22-9410-798F09AE7D11.jpeg

Building in above 3 photos is Punakha Dzong which was the sight of the most recent royal wedding. I met the King and Queen after their wedding and actually had a nice conversation with them in English. They were very warm and gracious people. These pics are from a prior trip though.

C2D90E3A-1ACE-4D84-A80F-9FCA7C8186A9.jpeg
DC6EFBB7-BDFA-44B6-8525-79405B7D51EB.jpeg
5EBDF552-C08A-4F1A-8809-2290A5FFA4D6.jpeg
B39D9931-E401-4958-B977-11CC004C9861.jpeg

Short answer: Tourist tax: approximately $250 per day, airfare round trip US to Bhutan around $2200 a few years ago

Longer answer: Bhutan is trying to control its tourism flow by imposing a Tourist Tax that keeps out the hippy backpacker throngs that plague Nepal. They are trying to protect their heritage and the indigenous people who have little experience with the outside world. Infrastructure is increasing but they have recently met goal of everyone being a 4 hour walk from a road (that’s an 8 hour distance for you and me) so it’s still really remote.

Although the tax feels really high at first glance, it’s not so bad once you know what it covers. For that money you get lodging, meals, transportation, guide and trekking gear, staff and supplies. You must be with a guide in Bhutan, even for a cultural tour vs a trek. They help keep you safe (not getting lost or injured) and enthusiastically share their culture with you. Guides are very professional and a great resource.

Bhutan is an amazing country. It’s government actually measures and responds to Gross National Happiness of it’s people. And I did find everyone to be extremely happy. It’s progressively environmental. They outlawed plastic bags years ago, there’s a law that something like 75% of the country can’t be forested, it’s illegal to smoke (for Bhutanese) and they make a surplus of hydroelectric electric power that they are able to sell to other countries. It’s a very special place. I’ve done two treks and I would be happy to go again and again.
So in short:
Bhutan, it's a gas.

It’s funny you bring that up. Several times while traveling I’ve experienced a strange feeling of familiarity in places I hadn’t visited before. It’s felt like coming home. I may have been in Bhutan in a previous life. Or it may be that the people there are so generous and welcoming that you instantly feel at home.
I wonder if it is authentic or if they value a dollar?

Achtung, babies!!! Next thing you know rifke’s going to be flipping out and having a public meltdown that she made one carefully thought out post, and that someone else came and buried it with ten! :eek:

im even less likely to read this than I am one of scanty's posts
That is a good thing and if it was the other way around I would act the same. Today the bureaucrats impressed me at how swift they are dealing with this scandal and sometimes a letter in the mail arrives in no time if the case is serious and this is.

It’s authentic. It is not the feel at all of a tourist hustle.
A bit like when greek widows invite you to their home then.

But I did see masks and shit in one pic that felt really touristy. I think the quality of life has a lot to do with not knowing what they missed out on.

Downs syndrome people are the same, happy and content and not bothered with things that so called "normal" people worry about.

A bit like when greek widows invite you to their home then.

But I did see masks and shit in one pic that felt really touristy. I think the quality of life has a lot to do with not knowing what they missed out on.

Downs syndrome people are the same, happy and content and not bothered with things that so called "normal" people worry about.
The masks are traditional and worn during traditional dances during Tshechu (Tibetan Buddhist festivals.) It’s been this way for hundreds of years and has nothing to do with tourists. I was lucky to be allowed to witness what was already going on. None of it was for my benefit.

Bhutan is one of the last unspoiled cultures where you can witness things as they’ve been for centuries. That’s part of its appeal is that it’s not a performance and instead very organic.

The masks are traditional and worn during traditional dances during Tshechu (Tibetan Buddhist festivals.) It’s been this way for hundreds of years and has nothing to do with tourists. I was lucky to be allowed to witness what was already going on. None of it was for my benefit.

Bhutan is one of the last unspoiled cultures where you can witness things as they’ve been for centuries. That’s part of its appeal is that it’s not a performance and instead very organic.
Until you kick a can of coca cola lying on the ground. Come on, you don't really believe in that tranquility shit do ya?

Back
Top Bottom