The new Photography thread

morrissey east la.jpg

Reckon it doesn't get any better for lil' Sammy and Uncle Steve m8 inn nn n n n n it. A Dodger game and potato tacos with extra guac m8. How are those "re-scheduled" UK and Nazi country tour dates going? LOL

Reckon it doesn't get any better for lil' Sammy and Uncle Steve m8 inn nn n n n n it. A Dodger game and potato tacos with extra guac m8. How are those "re-scheduled" UK and Nazi country tour dates going? LOL

Doggy bag for tight fisted one!

eventually i bought a macro lens. took me awhile. it has changed everything.
i'm glad that i have a steady hand, so i don't need a tripod which would chase away all insects before being set up anyway.
those two were from the first day of practising. i was always a little bit too late but these turned out well
View attachment 45098

this one is not the sharpest quality, but the fuzziness adds to the bumblebee's cuteness, probably all drowsy from the pollen
View attachment 45099
the plant is called a viper's bugloss
bumble bees are so cute. they're like flying bunnies.

Yeh, I knew it was a pretty special moment when the water had no ripples on it, possibly one of the best photos I’ve ever taken tbh :o
Anyways, back to stuff more up my alley, this one is from China, the local American fast food joint at opening time, I’d seen them do it buncha times, then once
B38EAD21-09BD-4A95-9BF7-70F99C2F2FD1.jpeg

Yeh, I knew it was a pretty special moment when the water had no ripples on it, possibly one of the best photos I’ve ever taken tbh :o
Anyways, back to stuff more up my alley, this one is from China, the local American fast food joint at opening time, I’d seen them do it buncha times, then once
View attachment 45147
That is exactly why there is no need to travel anymore, every corner of the world is the same. Sadly KFC are absolutely terrible here in Sweden and we only went once and never again.
The Manchester ones in the 90's were great though.

Back
Top Bottom