The new Photography thread

My daughter started at uni yesterday. I sat on a bench in the quad of her college, noticed the sun pouring down, and took this on the phone.

ecfZS2S.jpg

P.

Last edited:
^^ Extraordinary technique and vision. I feel inadequate ^^ Thanks for the link.

His skill is less in photography and more in model making, but I suppose he has to line up the sun and the shadows and the horizon and all that like a good landscape photographer..

Just got back from two weeks in Japan. I stayed in Tokyo for four nights, then moved on to Kawaguchiko, to see Mt Fuji. Feedback welcome.

DSC_2045 by mozmal, on Flickr
Mt. Fuji from Lake Kawaguchiko.

DSC_2036 by mozmal, on Flickr
Mt. Fuji.

DSC_1978 by mozmal, on Flickr
Lone fisherman on Lake Kawaguchiko.

DSC_1937 by mozmal, on Flickr
Lake Kawaguchiko.

DSC_1754 by mozmal, on Flickr
Rainbow bridge harbour.

DSC_1666 by mozmal, on Flickr
Tokyo skyline by night

DSC_1733 by mozmal, on Flickr
Shinjuba at night

DSC_1677 by mozmal, on Flickr
Shrine in Asakusa

These are frickin awesome Mal. I was just saying to Mrs F as we walked back (here we are...)

Kz2ziXR.jpg

that I would love to be able to take pics of the quality of yours. I console myself by thinking that the moment can match some kind of expertise, but it rarely does.

P.

A walk in wild conditions today in Grisedale Valley. Not a great day for photography, but here's a decent effort.

F-f-f-f-freezing! by mozmal, on Flickr

The classic view down Wast Water.

_DSC4080 by mozmal, on Flickr

Sunset at Soddy Gap, a nature reserve just a few minutes from my house. I couldn't believe my luck when the swans moved into the frame. Hope you like it.

Soddy Gap sunset by mozmal, on Flickr

DSC_1754 by mozmal, on Flickr
Rainbow bridge harbour.

I echo everyone's sentiments. Your pictures are Astonishing, mozmal! Wow!

Back
Top Bottom