The new Morrissey video - Something Is Squeezing My Skull

Yep. Lazy video and lazy B-sides......

I think he sounds a little... Kermitous here. Like when he's about to get a cold... Or when he's recovering from a cold.

He looks amazing though. Phwooarrr.

Kermitous is the Word of the Day:

Kermitous (ker.mi.tus)/ adj./1. Sounding like famous muppet of Jim Henson fame 2. Sounding like Morrissey when he is sicky.

Poor Morrissey.

Kermitous is the Word of the Day:

Kermitous (ker.mi.tus)/ adj./1. Sounding like famous muppet of Jim Henson fame 2. Sounding like Morrissey when he is sicky.

Poor Morrissey.

XD I invented a word! Yayyyyyyyyy! *flails arms like Kermit The Frog*

I have no idea why people were under the impression that Polydor was going to splash out on a video for a fourth single from an album that has sold about 100,000 copies. Particularly as the only place you see videos these days is on youtube.

I can't wait until itunes starts to actually charge for this!:rolleyes: Maybe it will be in the bargain bin at .99 - or is there a copyright issue with the BBC and it won't be on itunes? I'm not familiar with those things. Either way, I love the song and the entire BBC performance.

He should have gotten a college student working on their final project for video production class to film one like he did with the "all you need is me" video.

Anyone know if there is any reason for Morrissey to have released this single? The B-Sides and the video make it seem quite half-hearted, the promotion the same and just generally seems there has been a real lack of effort on everyone's part. Does an album release have to include a certain amount of supporting singles, or is this just a poor effort?

Only thing that got me kinda excited was that the video description describes it as 'The New UK Single' leaving me wondering whether the mysterious Black Cloud will surface Stateside.

Still, come Monday I'll be rushing out to buy the Southpaw Grammar & Maladjusted re-issues but won't be bothering with the single unless it's on iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom