The new Morrissey video - Something Is Squeezing My Skull

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
as per his facebook and myspace.
The new Morrissey video - a stirling and spirited live rendition of 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull - is now live on MySpace and ready for you to enjoy at your leisure.

Click here to watch the whole performance now.

UK fans - don't forget: the single, 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull', is released on this Monday (27th April) on two CDs and 7". Click here to pre-order from Recordstore now and you'll get all three formats for just £5

Last edited:
great performance, but as far as videos and releases it all seems a bit lazy.
b sides= bbc show
new video= bbc show.

*sigh*

I think he sounds a little... Kermitous here. Like when he's about to get a cold... Or when he's recovering from a cold.

He looks amazing though. Phwooarrr.

Terrible, and you would think if one was to choose a live recording they would choose one with better sound.
These recent videos make his older ones look like classic works by the likes of Peckinpah and Fellini.

.....at least the one I saw on here a few days ago (Featuring a Rubber skull beng squeezed) was more entertaining!!! thanx, whoever put that up!!

Mozmic_Dancer, where are you? You brought Carol to life, see what you can do with Skull.

I think the fans need to take over on this one. Create your own video and YouTube it. We'll do a Zoolander "walk-off"-like competition.

Terrible, and you would think if one was to choose a live recording they would choose one with better sound.
These recent videos make his older ones look like classic works by the likes of Peckinpah and Fellini.

Hmmmmmm, I can't think of any videos of Morrissey which reminds me of Peckinpah. :straightface:

Anyone know where this was filmed at? What concert?

Was it the BBC2 radio thing?

Last edited:
It's no "Dude, Where's My Car?".. that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom