The new football thread

It was a straight swap but listening to MUTV tonight they claimed that in the summer Sanchez would have gone for three times as much so I dunno if you are correct or not. Some consider it the best deal United ever made.

Yeah, I wonder how long it will take to get Forest back to the Premier.

I thought he was out of contract?

I think next year or the year after for Forest, if they keep hold of Karanka. He's put organization into the team in a week that hasn't been seen for seven years and he's got form.

Arsenal are saying things like Sanchez has unsettled the team and his form hasn't been that great, he was their best player by a fair way though. But it's better to get something for him rather than nothing in a five months.

Arsenal are saying things like Sanchez has unsettled the team and his form hasn't been that great, he was their best player by a fair way though. But it's better to get something for him rather than nothing in a five months.

They got Mkhitaryan for him and if you consider that a great deal for Arsenal I do question your knowledge on the game. It was a straight swap where United got rid of Mkhitaryans wages and made Sanchez the clubs best paid player.

Sanchez is of course allowed to play in the Champions League for United.

They stole another player from Arsenal who really have lost the plot big time and are now a club resigned to playing for a CL spot and not even that is a certainty for them anymore.

Great feeder club that lot Arsenal!

LOL

I thought he was out of contract?

I think next year or the year after for Forest, if they keep hold of Karanka. He's put organization into the team in a week that hasn't been seen for seven years and he's got form.

Had Arsenal not sold him not I am sure they would have tried to get a contract extension cause the contract would have ended this coming summer. But as we know players do what he did now and went in exchange for another player meaning he could cash in big time on his wages.

If anything Sanchez showed ambition by not wanting to play for a club that just gave up everything they used to be.

Karanka might well become a very good manager bringing success to any club he manages. I wish your side all the best and still remember when Clough left as I was in Leeds that day in 1993 for the Leeds-QPR game before we headed to the Aston Villa-Oldham game the day after when Oldham won 1-0 and helped United clinch the title.

The United-Blackburn game on the Monday was just pure celebration for us.

Yeah, on the face of it it's a shit deal for Arsenal but given what they got or nothing it's the better of the two. It's like a slap in the face or a kick in the bollocks, they took the slap in the face.

Yeah, on the face of it it's a shit deal for Arsenal but given what they got or nothing it's the better of the two. It's like a slap in the face or a kick in the bollocks, they took the slap in the face.

Another major setback for them and I think the experts meant that had United not got this deal done now in January he would probably have gone for three times as much when it comes to his wages and most likely he would have ended up somewhere else than in the PL.

Mkhitaryan had a bust up with Mourinho last year and after that he was never able to perform like he did at times. Seems he had a big problem mentally but was always able to play well in Europe for United.

Sanchez and Mkhitaryan are both 29 years old.

Mkhitaryan was one of the best flair players utd have had since cantona, Don't doubt it, if you cant see the talent in him you shouldnt be watching football. f***in sick to see him go, he should've been first name on team sheet behind de gea. Sanchez will do well tho.

Mkhitaryan was one of the best flair players utd have had since cantona, Don't doubt it, if you cant see the talent in him you shouldnt be watching football. f***in sick to see him go, he should've been first name on team sheet behind de gea. Sanchez will do well tho.

On his day Mkhitaryan reminded me of Messi the way he was able to control the ball with pace. But you must surely have seen that he could not make it because his confidence was low so mentally he had issues.

How many flops have that joke side Dortmund produced by now?

Seems every player from there ends up a failure when sold off.

its not like sanchez was single handedly firing arsenal to the title, they wont suffer for losing him. They'll finish 5th/6th, just like they would with or without him.

Cantona was a one off, one of my favourite non-Forest players ever - probably my favourite. Not just for the football but his personality too. Mkhitaryan is good but he isn't Cantona nor close, that boy was a genius.

On his day Mkhitaryan reminded me of Messi the way he was able to control the ball with pace. But you must surely have seen that he could not make it because his confidence was low so mentally he had issues.

How many flops have that joke side Dortmund produced by now?

Seems every player from there ends up a failure when sold off.

He started the season like a house on fire, and still gets dropped and subbed after 60mins, what more can he do, his confidence is bound to be shot. You've gotta stick with ur best 11, in their best positions, too much chopping and changing and dropping after 1 bad game. He was a class act tho, maybe didnt track back, has that lethargic looking style, not quite as bad as berbatov or mezut ozil, but could come across as lazy at times, That doesnt bother me as a fan tho, gotta let them types of players just have a free role.

Thank you Swansea for beating them scouse bastards, brilliant game.

reading this thread is like watching a weirdo have sex with a imbecile. lol

Alexis Sanchez has indeed been a United fans since he was young:

DULOXnBXkAAgjHz.jpg

do not forget to bring your european man purse to the soccer game. lol

Back
Top Bottom