The new football thread

Dubbed the greatest game ever and shown again in 2009 on swedish tv to celebrate 40 years of english football on swedish televison, this more than anything is a great tribute to Cyrille Regis:

Italy v Brazil at Spain ‘82 would be my nomination.

great skill of soccer or football is bouncing a ball on the head. lol. this is not a real sport 2xlol.

great skill of soccer or football is bouncing a ball on the head. lol. this is not a real sport 2xlol.

Every sport is a game but stop filming kids you flaming paedo.

God knows what you did to them.

You cannot get over the fact that football is now the biggest sport in the USA and I'm not talking about the american handball version with protective gear all over the body that those weaklings use.

could someone please start a thread about a real sport? not this child game. 3xlol

could someone please start a thread about a real sport? not this child game. 3xlol

You're free to do so you wind up merchant but chances are you cannot stand up for the sports you prefer cause that would expose you as the sissy that we all know you are.

This is all about you living in a country that is now all about english football with millions of americans wearing the shirts of english clubs and gathering in clubs and bars to watch the games and even forming local fan clubs.

Just deal with it, americans lost everything that was considered american and you cannot even make your own things anymore cause USA was made in China.

My source was very wrong indeed and instead of leaving the club Jose Mourinho will sign a 3 year extension to his current contract keeping him at United until 2021.

the new star of soccer. all the idiots in sweden want a autograph. 2xlol

the new star of soccer. all the idiots in sweden want a autograph. 2xlol

At least that dog can handle the ball unlike you.

You spent your school years bullied by the jocks and never got over it so you use this place to try and get over it but you never can. They stole all the girls you wanted.

Tough!

Oh dear, Chelsea really have lost the plot struggling at home to a Norwich side which looks to be playing with their reserves cause that is a very weak side.

Where did it all go wrong?

Drew must be on heavy drugs by now, what a winter of discontent. Don't make us find you in a London toilet mate!

As I typed this Norwich equalised and sent the game into extra time.

LOL

excitement on the pitch. 2xlol a game for child and dog. 3xlol this is to easy. rofl

Two sendings off and penalties was what it took for Chelsea to knock Norwich out and what an embarrassment for the club.

Could be a costy replay with Pedro and Morata sent off although the latter scaredy porcelain cat cannot score to save his life.

Nice cap Conte, same as mine but mine is navy blue.

Back
Top Bottom