The new football thread

Missed the game cause I forgot about it so it was extra nice to find out that the scousers got knocked out of the FA Cup tonight.

I never know what people mean when they talk about soccer cause sugar is spelt "socker" in swedish so skip the second C and add a K and we can talk about what sugar does to the body.

you are the king of the turds. lol call it soccer or football but you are still not good enough to play. if you ran on the field you would trip over your own feet and fall on your ass. 2xlol

you are the king of the turds. lol call it soccer or football but you are still not good enough to play. if you ran on the field you would trip over your own feet and fall on your ass. 2xlol

Imagine being you and no thanks I have enough sugar as it is thanks. I have played the game.

Imagine being you and no thanks I have enough sugar as it is thanks. I have played the game.

your foolishness has gone to far. your soccer game is like your sex life, you play with yourself. 3xlol

your foolishness has gone to far. your soccer game is like your sex life, you play with yourself. 3xlol

You must cut down on sugar, it is making you misspell swedish. It is still Socker not Soccer.

footballs biggest event is on sunday. the superbowl is the most viewed tv program worldwide. fascists and trump supporters claim they will not view it but they lie as always. lol

footballs biggest event is on sunday. the superbowl is the most viewed tv program worldwide. fascists and trump supporters claim they will not view it but they lie as always. lol

You mean american football. There is only one sport called football and that is the sport where they play the ball with their feet. American football is a sport where they use their hands like in handball and only get to kick it a few times during a game.

American football is a reason for americans to get even more fat and the game stops all the time and the crowd is busy doing other things cause they are bored. The fans don't have any songs and the only atmosphere they generate is when they shout that american woooooooooo.

Be careful when you flush the toilet at half time cause it was reported world wide that it has a big effect on the whole system that has at times collapsed.

Your country is more divided than ever and if it was invaded half of your people would support the invaders so eatthat corn dog and remember the good old days cause they are gone big time.

The FA Cup 5th round draw takes place on the One Show on BBC One from 19.20 UK time here:

http://tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

The draw numbers:

1. West Bromwich Albion (Premier League)
2. Leicester City (Premier League)
3. Huddersfield Town (Premier League)/Birmingham City (Championship)
4. Notts County (League Two)/Swansea City (Premier League)
5. Manchester United (Premier League)
6. Sheffield Wednesday (Championship)
7. Manchester City (Premier League)
8. Coventry City (League Two)
9. Millwall (Championship)/Rochdale (League One)
10. Southampton (Premier League)
11. Brighton & Hove Albion (Premier League)
12. Wigan Athletic (League One)
13. Hull City (Championship)
14. Newport County (League Two)/Tottenham (Premier League)
15. Chelsea (Premier League)
16. Sheffield United (Championship)

5th round draw has been made:

Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County/Swansea

West Brom v Southampton

Chelsea v Hull

Leicester v Sheffield United

Huddersfield/Birmingham v Manchester United

Millwall/Rochdale v Newport/Tottenham

Brighton v Coventry

Wigan v Manchester City

don't count the eagles out of the superbowl. the defense is going to give the patriots a lot of trouble. this will determine who is the champion of football.

American football is pretty shit though isn't it? Takes about ten hours thanks to all the stoppages, I haven't got the attention span for that. All about the adverts. That said, Prince's Superbowl peformance was great. Much better than Diana Ross's effort at the World Cup.

don't count the eagles out of the superbowl. the defense is going to give the patriots a lot of trouble. this will determine who is the champion of football.

A bit like when american baseball is decided and they call it the world series.

LOL

It decides who is the champion of the USA nothing more at a time of day when the world is asleep. What you people are up to in the new world (order) no one worries about.

Beckham back in America and now everyone is talking about the MLS and proper football instead of the american football shit.

Oh americans, you really lost it all and soon you will all be in museums.

this thread is shutting down next week, after the superbowl when football season ends. make sure to give your prediction of who will win. it will be fun to see who guesses the winner.

this thread is shutting down next week, after the superbowl when football season ends. make sure to give your prediction of who will win. it will be fun to see who guesses the winner.

A very white aryan american man will win it and he has german roots and is related to Hitler in a straight heritage line.

As for you those who played the sport at your school beat you up and placed you inside the locker.

American sports come with three letters like NHL and MSL and MLB and NFL but deep down we all know those sports all come down to one thing:

PMS

HAPPY TRAILER PARK BBQ DAY!

Americans are hungry so they always gather as they believe Super Bowl means Supper Bowl and they will all get some food without having to stand in line at some church outlet or use coupons.

Everyone watching a sports where no one knows the rules or even cares cause they are tanked on Bud and cancerous grilled meat.

Be sure to salute the losers in body bags you call your heroes.

LOL LOL LOL

What a nightmare debut for Mkhitaryan as he came on as a sub for Arsenal at Swansea only for the Arsenal goalkeeper to produce the biggest howler perhaps seen in world football just minutes later which meant 2-1 to Swansea who then went on to win 3-1.

Second league game in row Swansea did a lot of other clubs a favour.

feel a bit sad that the football season is ending soon. this big game will be an exciting end to the football season. do not worry. my prediction will be coming soon.

feel a bit sad that the football season is ending soon. this big game will be an exciting end to the football season. do not worry. my prediction will be coming soon.

4 hours of what?

MUTV slaughtered american football on the Paddy Crerand Show today and the entire studio was laughing at the sport saying that VAR might scare people away from football like they did in america with american football that takes too long.

The only ones watching it this year are snowflake Hillary fans in their trailer parks. The world is sleeping when you play your regional final.

Back
Top Bottom