The new football thread

Looked like a very good game at Bristol tonight. I had one eye on it while setting up our new phablets.

Bristol City play very attractive football where everyone works for each other and are a great example of what you can achieve if you give it your all.

My dream final between City and Chelsea is still on the cards.

No dream final in the league cup and Arsenal should be an easy game for City. Cannot say I am gutted that Chelsea got knocked out and they sure have problems which is weird.

City-Arsenal in the final could mean a very big score or a upset of gigantic proportions.

wonderkid #be yourself

Wonderkid-Trailer.jpg

384DCAFE-3D42-4BAA-A463-341ED16179CB.jpeg

The new Leeds United crest isn’t at all controversial. Everybody hates it.

So instead of getting the sack or leaving by his own free will Jose Mourinho today signed an extension to his contract keeping him at United until 2020.

My source was way off the mark and I wish his name was Mark.

4893956700000578-5313069-image-a-34_1516900034566.jpg

View attachment 43592

The new Leeds United crest isn’t at all controversial. Everybody hates it.

Was it you that disrupted the Bluerose chatroom last night with that news and posting that picture?

It looks fascist somehow but also a bit cool. Only been to Leeds once and it was quite rough and you just expected hooligans showing up round every corner. We visited Billy Bremner's pub which was cool with him standing there pulling the pints.

I travelled with a sports travel agency based in Oslo so it was me and another swede and the rest were norwegians. At Bremner's pub the swede wanted to play billiards and little did I know he was some kind of expert on it having apparently played tournaments and all so you know how that went for me.

Leeds got stuffed by QPR and the day after we went to see Oldham beat Villa away to secure the first PL title for United and day after that was just celebrations at the game home to Blackburn.

I wouldn't mind Leeds back in the PL but they have had some shocking club crests over the years with one looking like a Happy Mondays badge or someth.

images

What a debut by Sanchez and how he changed the style of play and inspired the rest. Mourinho got a great present on his 55th birthday and when Sanchez had been subbed off Mourinho just sat there thinking about what he can do now and his whole face was glowing.

Then Angel Gomes came on and what a player he will be. Easily the most exciting prospect in world football today who nearly scored just seconds after coming on. I got the same feeling as when Ryan Giggs came through the ranks.

Although a lot to play for this season I am already excited about the next one.

you dirty son of a bitch. my great grandfather spit on mussolinis corpse at piazzale loreto. fighting fascists runs in my veins. lick that.

LOL

Il Duce unlike your grandfather would never lower himself like that. Mocking the death is truly an act for cowards.

Now go back to the pride parade you came from.

I cannit stand Juan Mata and his good guy charity image. He runs around the pitch like a useless dachshund with his short spanish waiter legs and I wish he would just fook off home.

Charity, the last resort for the truly useless who pocket it all themselves.

LOL

Il Duce unlike your grandfather would never lower himself like that. Mocking the death is truly an act for cowards.

Now go back to the pride parade you came from.

why are you so threatened by rainbow power? do you have feelings for your favorite soccer player and you feel conflicted? lol now we know where the hatred comes from.

why are you so threatened by rainbow power? do you have feelings for your favorite soccer player and you feel conflicted? lol now we know where the hatred comes from.

I never know what people mean when they talk about soccer cause sugar is spelt "socker" in swedish so skip the second C and add a K and we can talk about what sugar does to the body.

Back
Top Bottom