The new football thread

NFLXNV021800_A_grande.jpg

football season has arrived. the first game on thursday will kick off (no pun intended) the 100th season of the nfl. this is real football. not the the fake football where they run around wearing panties. lol
American men have to use protection all over the body cause they are pussies that rape cheerleaders. Fans sit all game and eat pizza and at most go wooooooooo which is short for "I am a redneck from a military family of losers that returned home dead in body bags cause they cannot fooking fight".

Ask me more!

American men have to use protection all over the body cause they are pussies that rape cheerleaders. Fans sit all game and eat pizza and at most go wooooooooo which is short for "I am a redneck from a military family of losers that returned home dead in body bags cause they cannot fooking fight".

Ask me more!
So you’re a fan just like me then. The single most ridiculous sport on the planet. Keep on entertaining me.

Ask me more!

hello mate. who's your favorite soccer team? what color panties do they wear? lol

hello mate. who's your favorite soccer team? what color panties do they wear? lol
You and all those jealous people who never got to experience what I did and meet the people I met.
FYI american football players wear panties too and they carry that weird ball in their arms like a precious little baby.

GrimyImpoliteAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

No I hate the game now and everything it stands for.
I mean I agree with Cantona though something tells me my use of words would have been much more clear and easy to understand although perhaps a tad more upsetting for peoples ears.

You and all those jealous people who never got to experience what I did and meet the people I met.
FYI american football players wear panties too and they carry that weird ball in their arms like a precious little baby.

GrimyImpoliteAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

you want to understand how to play real football but it is to difficult for you to learn. you have a soccer jersey that says 'dick juice' on the back. lol

you want to understand how to play real football but it is to difficult for you to learn. you have a soccer jersey that says 'dick juice' on the back. lol
I'm glad you're not being infantile or anything. Envy is a terrible thing cause every Moz fan out there would sell their mother to have had my experiences and I am as you all know the only Moz fan of merit here.

I defended his political views long before you lefties realised I was right about him and then he had to prove it himself.

As a Moz fan you need to do these things:

Support Man United
Travel over and hang with their hooligans
Be right wing
be against mainstream news and lies like the moon landing
Live his lyrics by hanging with the right people

I am the only one that qualify and I am in fact the only Moz fan in the entire world but not some ass licking one but a real fan who dare to question him and make fun of him but always knowing his soul.

Yes I am better than you and everyone else here.

FACT!

I'm glad you're not being infantile or anything. Envy is a terrible thing cause every Moz fan out there would sell their mother to have had my experiences and I am as you all know the only Moz fan of merit here.

I defended his political views long before you lefties realised I was right about him and then he had to prove it himself.

Support Man United
Be right wing

I am the only one that qualify and I am in fact the only Moz fan in the entire world but not some ass licking one but a real fan who dare to question him and make fun of him but always knowing his soul.

FACT!

You’re not from Manchester. So don’t matter. Your opinion is devoid
Support the nearest team to your birth/childhood raising.

You’re not from Manchester. So don’t matter. Your opinion is devoid
Support the nearest team to your birth/childhood raising.
Manchester born and bred ex pat for life. Not a foolish local patriot told who to support. The world is your oyster.
Best Man United fans they ever saw and heard.

FACT!

Support Man United
Be right wing

FACT!

you have no argument and now you turn it into a infantile rant about how big of a morrissey fan you are. you have had so many experiences, that were only in your head. no wonder you are a soccer fan. lol have fun wearing your soccer panties and 'dick juice' soccer jersey. lol

ho27h3iay2gmsemhbb3p

you have no argument and now you turn it into a infantile rant about how big of a morrissey fan you are. you have had so many experiences, that were only in your head. no wonder you are a soccer fan. lol have fun wearing your soccer panties and 'dick juice' soccer jersey. lol

ho27h3iay2gmsemhbb3p
You hate football and I hate football end of discussion. Clubs are going out of business in England and it's more or less game over for the game.

NFL to me is like super heroes and never feels real but nothing does in the states which is always in a bit of a state.

LOL

this is what happens if i played against urbanus. he would look like a asshole. lol
akr80z1cui4epeitl0uh.mp4

Back
Top Bottom