The new football thread

Tottenham Son
son-heung-min.jpg

What does a scouser say when the CL trophy returns to Liverpool?

"It's Bach".

YNWA 2 YIDS 0

Take this sleeping pill one hour before you go to bed and you will YAWN yourself to sleep.

Tottenham Son
son-heung-min.jpg

I'll have three little dishes and extra sweet and sour cream and banana split for VH please. Oh you guys always look like you are 12 no matter the age, must be all that rice or the work out in the rice field.

Why you look mad like that?

Chop chop!

I'll have three little dishes and extra sweet and sour cream and banana split for VH please. Oh you guys always look like you are 12 no matter the age, must be all that rice or the work out in the rice field.

Why you look mad like that?

Chop chop!

Terrible game. Son f***ed me.

Swedish news report that Man Yawnited have found a replacement for Romelu Lukaku.

Kunta Kinte!

He'll be the second player at Yawnited to jump on one leg since Antonio Valencia.

Stamford Bitch today, no lights in the Chelsea dressing room at half time.

Lamps Out!

Eric Cantona's UEFA Presidents Award speech. Either he can see the future or got hit in the head to many times.

So the AIK-Celtic game last night must have set some kind of record for yellow cards. The referee from Montenegro really struggled and his assistants got it wrong on a number of occasions. Tackles flying and bad temper here and there.
Two players injured for Celtic.
Refereeing has almost destroyed football now and even in games when VAR is used they manage to get it wrong. A feeling that VAR was added to increase the obvious corruption that is no longer trying to hide and in fact laughs in the faces of the players and fans.
Lovely venue though and we were sat bang middle of the pitch and at the right height. The floodlights in that arena really makes the pitch stand out making it easier to see everything going on, I wasn't that impressed with the bars in the arena and I have never seen a place where there are doors you open before you get out onto the stands but it kills the noise of course for those working there.
Pilla got a bit stressed from climbing stairs when we entered and left and the noise have her a headache cause it was constant but I did bring ear plugs for her that she never used.

LOL

NFLXNV021800_A_grande.jpg

football season has arrived. the first game on thursday will kick off (no pun intended) the 100th season of the nfl. this is real football. not the the fake football where they run around wearing panties. lol

Back
Top Bottom