The new football thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by URBANUS, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. ordinaryboy86

ordinaryboy86 Well-Known Member

Champions league final tonight, who you got?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does a scouser say when the CL trophy returns to Liverpool?

"It's Bach".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YNWA 2 YIDS 0

Take this sleeping pill one hour before you go to bed and you will YAWN yourself to sleep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your girlfriend says the same thing every time your herpes return.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unlike scousers we use condoms, by the looks of it they should as well since the dawn of time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll have three little dishes and extra sweet and sour cream and banana split for VH please. Oh you guys always look like you are 12 no matter the age, must be all that rice or the work out in the rice field.

Why you look mad like that?

Chop chop!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible game. Son fucked me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swedish news report that Man Yawnited have found a replacement for Romelu Lukaku.

Kunta Kinte!

He'll be the second player at Yawnited to jump on one leg since Antonio Valencia.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stamford Bitch today, no lights in the Chelsea dressing room at half time.

Lamps Out!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Wanton Boy

Wanton Boy Guest

Eric Cantona's UEFA Presidents Award speech. Either he can see the future or got hit in the head to many times.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A throwback to the seagulls follow the trawler comment in 1995.

https://www.italki.com/question/61046

The man is a genius and before his time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great night for Gers

Celtic-Rangers final in May!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For him to stand up in the lions den and criticise the corrupt football authorities like that takes balls of a different kind.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the AIK-Celtic game last night must have set some kind of record for yellow cards. The referee from Montenegro really struggled and his assistants got it wrong on a number of occasions. Tackles flying and bad temper here and there.
    Two players injured for Celtic.
    Refereeing has almost destroyed football now and even in games when VAR is used they manage to get it wrong. A feeling that VAR was added to increase the obvious corruption that is no longer trying to hide and in fact laughs in the faces of the players and fans.
    Lovely venue though and we were sat bang middle of the pitch and at the right height. The floodlights in that arena really makes the pitch stand out making it easier to see everything going on, I wasn't that impressed with the bars in the arena and I have never seen a place where there are doors you open before you get out onto the stands but it kills the noise of course for those working there.
    Pilla got a bit stressed from climbing stairs when we entered and left and the noise have her a headache cause it was constant but I did bring ear plugs for her that she never used.

LOL

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    football season has arrived. the first game on thursday will kick off (no pun intended) the 100th season of the nfl. this is real football. not the the fake football where they run around wearing panties. lol