The new football thread

2 years ago today me and Pilla had a great night in Solna and hours after the game the plane with the Man United players flew over the house I live in.
A night I will never forget.

The one trophy missing was won in Sweden.

Well done the swede Mikael Lustig winning the treble treble with Celtic by setting up the winner with a headed pass never seen before.

Great second half and well done the jam tarts for making a game of it.

Bank holiday Monday sees the most important game in world football, at least when it comes to the money at stake. The Championship play off final at Wembley between Aston Villa and Derby to decide which team plays in the Premier League next season.

This is the game where the winner will scoop the biggest sum of money in world football in just one game if they win it. Not the Champions League or any other final even comes close to the cash at stake on Monday.

This swede will stay indoors and watch it and over the years it is THE game I always look forward to simply because of what is at stake for both clubs.

The richest game in the world:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/...-vs-aston-villa-how-much-worth-money-revenue/

Bank holiday Monday sees the most important game in world football, at least when it comes to the money at stake. The Championship play off final at Wembley between Aston Villa and Derby to decide which team plays in the Premier League next season.

This is the game where the winner will scoop the biggest sum of money in world football in just one game if they win it. Not the Champions League or any other final even comes close to the cash at stake on Monday.

This swede will stay indoors and watch it and over the years it is THE game I always look forward to simply because of what is at stake for both clubs.

The richest game in the world:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/...-vs-aston-villa-how-much-worth-money-revenue/
Watch the drama live here:

http://cyclingentertainment.stream/derby-county-vs-aston-villa/

Aston Villa back in the big time after heartbreak in the same final a year ago. Prince William so happy he was almost in tears.

Touching hearing the Villa manager whose dad is poorly who made his dad open his eyes for 2 minutes the other day and he told he'd be back a winner with the trophy and his dad nodded.

A really good game and Jack Grealish is the new poster boy the english game needs. He cut his eye brow open when they lifted the trophy.

Derby just cannot win when it matters.

Is the new United kit orange or what, you've seen it in real life?

Seeing it on tv and it looks shite.

I haven’t even bothered checking. I’m losing an interest in Man Utd, after 25 years. I can’t hack watching them, I can’t hack the lack of life, personality and energy in the players, even their post match interviews. They’re a shambles, 90% of that squad isn’t fit to wear the shirt, orange or red.

I haven’t even bothered checking. I’m losing an interest in Man Utd, after 25 years. I can’t hack watching them, I can’t hack the lack of life, personality and energy in the players, even their post match interviews. They’re a shambles, 90% of that squad isn’t fit to wear the shirt, orange or red.
Everyone feels the same. Watching Paddy Crerand and David May now and Paddy is so out of touch with reality and the football market it's insane.

Talking about Grealish now, the new George Best.

May the summer be long until next season and I won't even have an eye on the transfers cause as we know United always f*** that up and end up with 3rd or 4th options. The corporate bastards at the club are living in the past not the fans.

Aston Villa back in the big time after heartbreak in the same final a year ago. Prince William so happy he was almost in tears.

Touching hearing the Villa manager whose dad is poorly who made his dad open his eyes for 2 minutes the other day and he told he'd be back a winner with the trophy and his dad nodded.

A really good game and Jack Grealish is the new poster boy the english game needs. He cut his eye brow open when they lifted the trophy.

Derby just cannot win when it matters.
I feel a bit for Derby cause of their norwegian fan club president who I actually met at Manchester airport once returning home. He had been in every english paper cause he won a football competition and the prize was that he could go anywhere in the world for a game of football and he chose his beloved Derby.

Nice lad and we joked about our worried mothers back home and ever since I've had him on my mind whenever Derby pop up.

I also met some lovely people from the place at Star and Garter during those crazy days in May 1999. The geezer with the wig on made me laugh for an hour. One worked for the company making the Man United club crest mouse mats for computers and I had one at home.

I feel a bit for Derby cause of their norwegian fan club president who I actually met at Manchester airport once returning home. He had been in every english paper cause he won a football competition and the prize was that he could go anywhere in the world for a game of football and he chose his beloved Derby.

Nice lad and we joked about our worried mothers back home and ever since I've had him on my mind whenever Derby pop up.

I also met some lovely people from the place at Star and Garter during those crazy days in May 1999. The geezer with the wig on made me laugh for an hour. One worked for the company making the Man United club crest mouse mats for computers and I had one at home.

Yeah Leeds would’ve had a better chance in a one-off game against villa. Derby’s heroics in the second leg have ultimately amounted to nothing. Might even be harder to pick themselves up after a final defeat than it would’ve been if they got knocked out in the semis. I really don’t like villa, I think they’re boring as f***, or at least they were last time around in the prem. They used to challenge Utd circa 93/94 but since then they just hover around mid-table or lower. They’re a 1 win 2 draws 2 defeats in 5 games kind of premier league team. Leeds would’ve added a lot more spice to the premier league.

Yeah Leeds would’ve had a better chance in a one-off game against villa. Derby’s heroics in the second leg have ultimately amounted to nothing. Might even be harder to pick themselves up after a final defeat than it would’ve been if they got knocked out in the semis. I really don’t like villa, I think they’re boring as f***, or at least they were last time around in the prem. They used to challenge Utd circa 93/94 but since then they just hover around mid-table or lower. They’re a 1 win 2 draws 2 defeats in 5 games kind of premier league team. Leeds would’ve added a lot more spice to the premier league.
Couldn't agree more and especially on Villa last time around cause I was actually glad to see them go. They were one of many sides happy to roll over for any of the other top sides.

Bielsa in the Premier League would have been a dream and to get the old rivalry back of course.

Forgot to say congrats to Villa's famous fans and right now they must be very:

Villa in Sweden won the bandy and Villa in England promoted. I had burgers with the Neds in Stockholm. Neds in scottish is something else

The more I watch it the more I get the feeling the Liverpool-Barca return leg was rigged. Studied that corner when Barca switched off and I am sure UEFA paid them a lot to allow Liverpool to win cause of the pro Liverpool campaign that has everything to do with Hillsboro which has been going for years.

Fans in other countries have been forced to sing YNWA and there is no doubt no more that football at top level is rigged and that bungs and cheating is part of it.

No one will ever convince me Barca can be that bad all of a sudden. Never forget that Liverpool have cheated before through Grobbelaar when they conceded goals.

Not new to the game at all.

neeiillllllllll

where does this football match take place? need to know NOW

D7l365fWkAAQLzS.jpg

The more I watch it the more I get the feeling the Liverpool-Barca return leg was rigged. Studied that corner when Barca switched off and I am sure UEFA paid them a lot to allow Liverpool to win cause of the pro Liverpool campaign that has everything to do with Hillsboro which has been going for years.

Fans in other countries have been forced to sing YNWA and there is no doubt no more that football at top level is rigged and that bungs and cheating is part of it.

No one will ever convince me Barca can be that bad all of a sudden. Never forget that Liverpool have cheated before through Grobbelaar when they conceded goals.

Not new to the game at all.

Stop embarrassing the folk of Manchester
You’re from Sweden and we don’t want you, or the other soft argie Marc
Support your local trans.
Prick(s)

Back
Top Bottom