The new football thread

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Where are all the gobby rag twats who were here last weekend?

MCFC Champions 2018.

What a sad c***, the league has been city’s for months, You should’ve been celebrating ages ago unless you felt it was unsafe to do so, you sound relieved rather than elated. No faith in your own side? Thought they were gonna bottle it? Well it’s mathematically safe now so knock yourself out.

The Champions humiliated?
You really are a deluded prick.
The humiliated were the 75,000 rags (65,000 who had done another emergency fire drill long before the whistle went) who went to watch the rags and ended up watching City win the title in your garden.
Ha ha you had 3000 last week watching City not win the title and this week 75K watching City win it ha ha ha

Don't suppose you listened to 606 after the game ha ha ha every suicidal rag from nowhere near Manchester calling in shouting for Jose's head.
But you jog on believing it was City who were humiliated.....
Still a few records to beat.... Most points and most goals. Biggest gap. Most away wins. And so on.....
It really had to be City to win in such a shambolic fashion.

There are many actors on phone in shows and Citeh fans pretending to be United fans. We used to do that to Liverpool your conquerors.

Citeh are a joke no matter what and no one in world football take their oil money titles seriously

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WERE SHIT?

Gatenby, the Citeh fan who never got to enjoy a title always over shadowed by something.

There are many actors on phone in shows and Citeh fans pretending to be United fans. We used to do that to Liverpool your conquerors.

Citeh are a joke no matter what and no one in world football take their oil money titles seriously

Gatenby, the Citeh fan who never got to enjoy a title always over shadowed by something.

Gatenby. Lol. The grubby attention seeking pest.

I know, also Hazard, Courtois and Lukaku at different clubs thoughCourtois and Hazard are both Chelsea, Coutois is the goalkeeper of the national Belgium soccer team, a very dangerous outsider this summer in Russia for winning the WC
The winner of the world cup has already been decided at the FIFA head quarters. They are now setting it all up picking the right referees for each game and handing out envelopes with loads of cash in them.

Really busy boys!

So I watched the last 1o minutes plus time added on between Brighton and Spurs cause I am totally fed up with football in general at the moment for many reasons.

Anyway, thank you to Brighton for helping United on their quest for a second or third spot not that they in any way deserve it. Notice that I said they cause there are far too many puppets and muppets at that club now for me in any way wanting to associate myself with them.

Take that greedy scottish bastard Paddy Crerand for one. The fooking geezer was sent some kind of chocolate or sweets that apparently is hard to find and live on MUTV he was handed the packet and he put it straight in his fooking pocket.

Normally you would offer at least a bite to the other ones present and maybe the old scottish tradition where people offered all they have when a guest arrives died out when the old United chairman went up there to make Fergie sign as manager for the club.

The man is like some old vampire who sucks the club dry for his personal enjoyment and when Keano said he is the one running the club no one seem to understand how right he was. Crerand and his negative approach to the transfer market has spread this negativity within the club making them completely inept when it comes to getting they players they need.

It only takes one c*** to wreck it all and that silly old man needs to be carried out of the club and dumped in some care home to rot.

I can only hope and pray that the rumours are true that Pogba will be shown the door at United and this time I hope he's never coming back. If only Martial and Lukaku did the same.

Lukaku trying to control a ball is like seeing a 5 year old girl trying to do the same with the difference being the girl able to control it and scoring with a 30 yard kick into the top corner.

Games played at Bournemouth always tend to have this summer pre season feel to them. Fans just got back from their holidays excited to see the new signings and just take it all in ahead of a new season.

That was how the United win at Bournemouth felt tonight and somehow United won it, mostly due to the poor finishing from the home side.

United just had to win it and are now a point from a CL spot although they want to avoid the 4th spot and finish at least 3rd.

Now for the slaughterhouse that is Wembley and a football lesson from Spurs and then all the talk will be about if Mourinho goes or stays.

Shame for Arsenal they sacked Wenger about 10 years too late and make no mistake about it, he has been sacked in a way to make it look like something else.

Piers Morgan must be celebrating tonight.

bLSXBvp.jpg

The life of every great side is finite. There is no reason to believe City will dominate from this day forth any more than Preston North End winning the first league and FA Cup double back in 1888/9 led to them winning everything. There are simply too many permutations.

It is possible, and happens in every league, that certain clubs can maintain themselves at the top of their national game. That’s how we got the Milan clubs, Bayern, Juve, Boca Juniots or Flamengo and so on in the first place, but they cannot and will never be able to guarantee the silverware necessary to attract the managers, players and investment required. They are as subject to bad managers, bad signings or a collapse in their youth systems as any.

City are no different. Guardiola is already probably closer to the date he leaves City than the day he arrived. By the same token once multi-millionaire players have won all the trophies the English game has to offer their susceptibility to a call from Real Madrid or Barcelona increases. There is no way Countinho at Liverpool, Kane at Tottenham or de Bruyne at City will finish their careers at those clubs. At some point a foreign club will make a move, and when I say “a foreign club” there are now only two with that power.

I think the Premier League is unique in that it is the only one in the world where any club can beat any other. That’s doesn’t tend to happen elsewhere.

As for the sums spent on new players, that again does not necessarily mean anything. PSG, the second highest spenders in the list have doled out that money for what? To win Ligue 1? Well they do that already. They have invested in the hope of winning the Champions League. Well, they won’t, will they? They’ve drawn Real Madrid in the last sixteen.

After a few years of relative disappointment there is every possibility that four of the five remaining English clubs in the Champions League will make it into the last eight. Spurs are capable of beating Juventus, and Chelsea will struggle against Barcelona. Questions will be asked if the other three fail to qualify against Basel, Porto and Sevilla.
upload_2018-4-21_0-14-19.jpeg

I suppose the above screed could have been summed up in a single sentence if I wasn’t wearing my Jabbering Hat. When it comes to the art of twenty-two men kicking a pig bladder around on a field nothing is certain.

What a sad c***, the league has been city’s for months, You should’ve been celebrating ages ago unless you felt it was unsafe to do so, you sound relieved rather than elated. No faith in your own side? Thought they were gonna bottle it? Well it’s mathematically safe now so knock yourself out.

You're welcome. Again.

LOL

THAT'S proper banter and I love your username. That guy was more honest and innocent than anyone at Citeh. When will Pep's doping regime get exposed you think or are you on his "meds"?

How the fook could Citeh fail in Europe AGAIN?

I'll never understand that.

Citeh fans on a bender trying to milk some glory despite winning the league tail between legs.

Enjoy it lads and lasses!

I reckon I was at Redondo Beach today and of course this fat Brittish chap comes up to me and says "ahoy m8 reckon how I get to Knotts Berry Farm?" You know the type. That sun burned reddish pink foreigner tourist skin and high on In N Out cheeseburgers. Anyway I gave him correct directions because the last thing on my mind was all the mean sociopath foreigners on So-Low, but he was wearing a kickball shirt with a gigantic Nike swoosh on it and a crest with what looked like some coyotes on it. I asked him what shirt that was and he said "england m8!" I just shook my head thinking Nike must make the uniforms for all the best kickball teams in the world and all the foreigners that talk shit about Americans while wearing Nike kickball jerseys and Yankee caps.

LOL

THAT'S proper banter and I love your username. That guy was more honest and innocent than anyone at Citeh. When will Pep's doping regime get exposed you think or are you on his "meds"?

How the fook could Citeh fail in Europe AGAIN?

I'll never understand that.
Unitd fans getting it oh so wrong, time after time. City, champions of England, Kings of Manchester. Again and again and...
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ie-we-wont-be-underdogs-in-my-lifetime-930291

So am I happy that United managed to extend the season to one week after the last league game?

YES!

Do I hate the fact that United will lose the cup final against Chelsea.

YES!

But thank you to the City fan above posting a picture of the two United players that got us back into the game today. Somehow United beat a Spurs side that played ever so well but United showed fighting spirit on a hot humid day when so many players suffered from cramp.

Mourinho ending the season at Wembley against his old club Chelsea was somehow inevitable and I cannot see him pull another rabbitt out of the hat.

Unitd fans getting it oh so wrong, time after time. City, champions of England, Kings of Manchester. Again and again and...
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ie-we-wont-be-underdogs-in-my-lifetime-930291
Hubris!

Not again and again that is Man United, the league title record holders that surpassed the once mighty Liverpool and not only equalled their record but now have two more league titles than them.

Things change fast in football and City have a lot to do to even come close. Maybe that is why their fans at the derby had the message "We are City" cause no one knows who they are?

Back
Top Bottom