The name of Morrisseys hair

dreamchild

Hi could someone please tell me the proper name for his hairucut, I think it is "pompador" or something like that, I am currently bald and would like to get a good looking wig to wear for a laugh and maybe to get a bit of self esteem back as I would wear it around town, I'd get a good quality wone though so I dont look weird.

Hi could someone please tell me the proper name for his hairucut, I think it is "pompador" or something like that, I am currently bald and would like to get a good looking wig to wear for a laugh and maybe to get a bit of self esteem back as I would wear it around town, I'd get a good quality wone though so I dont look weird.

quiff

"Currently bald" I like that one. A bit like being a bit pregnant ;)

Is that you Morrissey?! Are you a bit bored on Easter Sunday and thought you'd surf the forum?

Think pompador is the correct term, although I believe you'd need to invest in a lot of styling products as well as a wig if you want to achieve that look. Are you that high maintenance?

changed my mind, can't be bothered now, thanks anyway - its too much work I'd need some cardboard tubes, wig hair and glitter.

Better not wear a wig.

Recently I was shocked to see a shopkeeper in a wig who runs a cornershop near the house I used live.
I didn't notice he's bald.

Better not wear a wig.

Recently I was shocked to see a shopkeeper in a wig who runs a cornershop near the house I used live.
I didn't notice he's bald.

That should be ''.........near the house where I used to live'':rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Become a fan of Moby! They'll love you on his fan forums :D

Now, Now. Think of his self esteem ;)

I'm sorry I do like Moby, especially that he has a book coming out about horrible things people have found in meat products, I have found loads of wierd grey tube things in bits of meat countless times and it really puts me off so I have strongly considered going vegiterian.

I'm sorry I do like Moby, especially that he has a book coming out about horrible things people have found in meat products, I have found loads of wierd grey tube things in bits of meat countless times and it really puts me off so I have strongly considered going vegiterian.

Those grey tube things were probably important when the animal was alive?

. . . . the name of Morrissey's hair is . . . 'gorgeous' and I'm learning Indian head massage from the best book I can find, just so I may relax our beloved Morrissey after a hard evening's work on stage!

:):thumb::)

. . . I noticed some other massage theories I may learn too, to help M relax, only for M though . . .

:blushing:

Hair Apparent.

Back
Top Bottom