The Music Box (Nov. 23) ticket info - on sale Nov. 22

Info from Goldenvoice:

Tickets on sale Nov. 22 at noon.

mor04.jpg

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01Info / press releasehttp://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01 also at true-to-you.net:

Press release from Girlie Action: Morrissey announces rare intimate show at LA's Henry Fonda Theatre

Last edited:
I was just about to drive to the box office when I received a tweet that they were available through ticketmaster. Good thing I received that info because I wouldn't have made it since I get out of work at 4:30. Plus, I saved a little on gas.

I have a ticket for sale ?? Anyone need one leave email only serious people

I'm really kind of sad about this show.

I got Kimmel tickets and was so happy that I was gonna get to see two Morrissey shows this week. (and only needed to pay for one show) Then Kimmel cancelled. Again!Even more bummed when I remember that I had got tickets to the last kimmel show (for outside), but the concert was moved inside because of rain....and it wasn't even raining that evening.(if I remember correctly)

I simply cannot afford another show, or I will not have enough money for my rent and bills. :(

Tried to feel better about not having the money, by convining myself there would me no way to get tickets even if I had the $ since I had to work today and would not be able to get in line.....then tix are availale on ticketmaster.....but i still don't got the $$. maybe im not the only one since tix were still on sale late this eve.

well sorry for the moaning. not all of us on the west coast can afford to be spoiled.

On the bright side at least i am getting to see one show which is better than none, right?

Hope those lucky enough to be there tomorrow have a good time, should be a really great intimate show. Please share details afterwards.

I have an extra ticket I'm selling 110My friend flaked leave email yougotta walk in with me no later then 5 leave email

$94 after ticketmaster fees!!!! f***in ridiculous!!! I called the Fonda box office and they are no longer selling tix! Why??? What highway robbery!! Love Mozzer & all but f***in shit, seriously, you are now milking your fans! The least you could do for the "fans" is provide us with a 2 hour setlist and have a somewhat decent openining band. I hope people don't buy tix and you either 1) cancel the show, or 2) slash em at half price. Enough I enough! GUCK MORRISSEY! YOU GREEDY SCUM!

is there a line yet? im leaving in about an hour and want floor wristbands!, btw to the guy above, you had all day yesterday to get them from the venue. i was able to get tickets at 4:40 pm from the box office.

All you people are the same person who talks to themselves and buys pretend tickets and then offers to sell them to themselves. Meanwhile it’s just one person with twentyseven personalities, half of whom are drunk and the other half think Morrissey is just the name of a street.. They fight with themselves and betray themselves and if they could would probably have half their personalities shoot the other half.
There are three real people on here maybe and seventeen that are in an institute who spend their days in between injections talking to themselves with their various personalities
I’m surprised Morrissey can stand to be on stage for even fifteen minutes knowing most of his fans are insane

Can't have*
Killed me
Carol
Cloud*
Fatty
Ouija board
Maladjusted
One day goodbye
Action
Paris
People are the same*
meat