The Music Box (Nov. 23) ticket info - on sale Nov. 22

Info from Goldenvoice:

Tickets on sale Nov. 22 at noon.

mor04.jpg

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01Info / press releasehttp://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01 also at true-to-you.net:

Press release from Girlie Action: Morrissey announces rare intimate show at LA's Henry Fonda Theatre

Last edited:
Do you get an actual ticket in hand?

No, they give u a piece of paper that you need to take to will call to get your tix along with your I'd. They write your name and number of tix u bought on the paper.

Hmmmmm....going to Pomona, thinking about going to the Fonda. Will it be worth it? Is Moz taking my money?

Ticketing procedure:

1. You pay your money.
2. They give you a strand of hair from Morrissey from his recent haircut.
3. They are individually numbered.
4. You have to surrender the hair before the show, get a retina scan and sign something that you renounce all ties with Morrissey So-low.
5. You are then given a blessed ticket.

Don't be confused. You see, it's a Morrissey site--so people come here because of Morrissey. Not because of you.

You seem to suffer from some strange delusions yourself, pal. :crazy:

are they sold out? the ticket options aren't showing up on the ticketmaster page.

I couldn't make it last night or this afternoon and I bought tix on Ticketmaster as soon as I got te email. So happy. 4 Morrissey shows in a 6 day span.

All the lucky ones making it to this show: please give those of us who can't make it a great review and try to post some video of it! Gutted I can't be there!

Got my ticket on Ticketmastter. Says 6pm!? Is that right? does that mean K. Young will be going on just after six?

i got email saying that the tix are still available online now i just got mine

If ANYONE wants to do me a HUGE favor and buy me a ticket I would be incredibly gratefull. Unfortunately Im stuck at work and can not go line up. Im not a flake, would pay cash. Going broke going to all these Moz shows, so paying someone more than $100 is out of my range. [email protected]

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom