The Music Box (Nov. 23) ticket info - on sale Nov. 22

Info from Goldenvoice:

Tickets on sale Nov. 22 at noon.

mor04.jpg

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01Info / press releasehttp://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01 also at true-to-you.net:

Press release from Girlie Action: Morrissey announces rare intimate show at LA's Henry Fonda Theatre

Last edited:
the only thing up for slaughter is you, you he/she mother father. Moron
You put the mor in moron. Ride daddy ride. UNGGGH f***!!!!

stupid lady at the box office told me 1350 capacity when i googled 850 grrr!!!taking the metro tomorrow at 7am should be there by 9a or earlierWhos down to roll haha like if two Moz shows aint enough for meplus The Cure is playing across the street that same night haha this is gonna be epic one for the books LETS DO THIS PPL!!!!

Go back into the Studio when all the Touring is over. Please...

This is just plain nasty. Anonymous, why would you want to post this?
CrystalGeezer, you must be the most loved poster on this entire site. Do not let these poisonous posts get to you.

I'm used to it. :o

The line is barely starting to wrap around Gower for those curious or barely heading out. 100 people in line tops. It might start growing pretty quickly though.

The line is barely starting to wrap around Gower for those curious or barely heading out. 100 people in line tops. It might start growing pretty quickly though.

if you show up 1 hour before they go on sale. You should be the 150th - 300th person at BEST around that time. It wont sell out till about 4 or 5pm.

if you show up 1 hour before they go on sale. You should be the 150th - 300th person at BEST around that time. It wont sell out till about 4 or 5pm.

Yeah but how long do you think it'll take them to take moeny from 300 people? I have to be in Escondido by 8, the 405 is a nightmare after 2.

off-topic

Here's my impression of Peterb.

"Look, I'm not saying Morrissey is a racist. It's just that, shouldn't he apologize for being racist?"

"This is a discussion forum, isn't it? Can't we ask why Morrissey is a racist? I'm not saying he definitely is."

"It's a shame Morrissey is a racist. I'm not saying he's racist, by the way. But skinhead attacks on minorities are up 75% because Morrissey said there are too many immigrants in the UK nowadays. Shouldn't he have to answer for that?"

"I think if we challenge people who call Morrissey a racist to provide evidence, then they'll have to admit they have none. And then we can get onto the important thing: asking Morrissey to apologize for being racist."

"Look, Morrissey may not be racist. But he uses language only a racist would use, donates to the BNP, and rides around on the back of a Ugandan man he calls "Trigger." And sometimes it sounds like he's calling him something else. Can't we have an honest discussion about this?"

"I'm sorry if I was incorrect in my report on the Ugandan man Morrissey uses as a pony. Now I am being called a troll, and not a true fan. Maybe I should just clam up and spend time encouraging obsessed schizophrenic fans to stalk Moz, seek attention on the internet, and continue to ignore the advice of physicians. I think my time would be better spent that way. Sorry! (Be nice nice if Morrissey could say that about being a racist, wouldn't it? 'Sorry'?)"
Wrong thread you dozy twit!

There's no wrong thread for pointing out you're an imbecile.
Why thank you. You, on the other hand, are quite the most cultured and brilliant people I've ever the had the pleasure to have come into contact with.
Take care lover!

Where are all the regulars? Charging $150 to other Mozzers? If someone is willing to buy me an extra ticket I would be so grateful. Driving down from Las Vegas..I'll throw in a dozen donuts from Ronalds. (Vegan bait)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom