The Music Box (Nov. 23) ticket info - on sale Nov. 22

Info from Goldenvoice:

Tickets on sale Nov. 22 at noon.

mor04.jpg

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01Info / press releasehttp://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_111121_01 also at true-to-you.net:

Press release from Girlie Action: Morrissey announces rare intimate show at LA's Henry Fonda Theatre

Last edited:
I'm going to take my cue from Morrissey and sleep in my warm, safe bed tonight. Good luck to everyone, it's going to be f***ing freezing tonight.

Box office guy told me 850 capacity. For this event

I seriously doubt that 425 people are going to stand in line tomorrow and buy 2 tickets each. If you arrive at the fonda at 12 noon you should be able to get tickets.

I seriously doubt that 425 people are going to stand in line tomorrow and buy 2 tickets each. If you arrive at the fonda at 12 noon you should be able to get tickets.

you must have never been to a morrissey show in LA it will def be a hard show to get tickets for i wouldnt get there at 12 it will deff sell out and there will be a huge line trust me

This is impossible for me to get out there at 12 on such short notice. I get out of work at 2 and the drive to LA is an hour for me. Would it be worth it? Decisions...

You know what would sorta tragic? If some LA thug gets wind that 400 people are each carrying $150 cash in their pockets just goes down the line with a gun and makes an absolute killing. Faster and more lucrative than an ATM machine heist. :straightface:

Last edited:
wow the people who live in California are spoiled guess the rest of the map doesn't matter see: Chicago or the vicinity around and near. Sometimes it is hard to be a broke Morrissey fan as you cannot afford to be a "Superfan" and prove your admiration by following someone around and then you listen to people who are always complaining when they have the luxury of being that way.The older I get and I have liked him for a long time the more he seems to overlook and not represent the very people you would think he would value. It is kind of sad.I mean this with no negativity at all.I also cannot help that I feel that way and am not trying to contribute to the already not terribly kind atmosphere of this place as I have a soul. I really don't mean it that way at all.Some really cool people cannot even afford to go to one concert then there are people who chase this man around constantly like they fancy themself some type of Morrissey royalty maybe one day he will notice that person in the corner who just liked him all along but it doesn't seem that way .They love him just as much they just cannot afford to pay to play. Something within has really started to greatly disappoint me besides the gloom ridden daymares I frequently encounter.Don't worry, I will not ask "Please, Please " I never get what I want anyhow . I am used to it so I am unphased.I don't know and I mean nothing derogatory to anyone else either I hope you have fun .

You know what would sorta tragic? If some LA thug gets wind that 400 people are each carrying $150 cash in their pockets just goes down the line with a gun and makes an absolute killing. Faster and more lucrative than an ATM machine heist. :straightface:

As if $75 a ticket wasn't already robbery...

u f***en troll, I want you reported to the authorites immediately

I couldn't be anymore excited for this show than I already am. This is going to be AMAZING. Moz at the Fonda feels like a once in a lifetime thing. Im going to take off the first half of work tomorrow and get in line early in the AM. Hope I dont get shut out on this one.

Camped out last night.... Venue didn't even know about the show. Tuffed it out and they gave us all que slips to get our original places in line again after midnight Mon. night. at 12:25 people w/o que slips line-up and then the campout begins... My first Moz show after being SMITHS fanatic in the Haties. :)

The intensity of this show will be in the record books — as this show will be in the memory of the late Ms. Shelagh Delaney, the mother of all things SMITH. Maybe the most important show since first solo Wolverhampton.

wow the people who live in California are spoiled guess the rest of the map doesn't matter see: Chicago or the vicinity around and near. Sometimes it is hard to be a broke Morrissey fan as you cannot afford to be a "Superfan" and prove your admiration by following someone around and then you listen to people who are always complaining when they have the luxury of being that way.The older I get and I have liked him for a long time the more he seems to overlook and not represent the very people you would think he would value. It is kind of sad.I mean this with no negativity at all.I also cannot help that I feel that way and am not trying to contribute to the already not terribly kind atmosphere of this place as I have a soul. I really don't mean it that way at all.Some really cool people cannot even afford to go to one concert then there are people who chase this man around constantly like they fancy themself some type of Morrissey royalty maybe one day he will notice that person in the corner who just liked him all along but it doesn't seem that way .They love him just as much they just cannot afford to pay to play. Something within has really started to greatly disappoint me besides the gloom ridden daymares I frequently encounter.Don't worry, I will not ask "Please, Please " I never get what I want anyhow . I am used to it so I am unphased.I don't know and I mean nothing derogatory to anyone else either I hope you have fun .

I think you're partially right. I do too feel here does not recognize the fan that may have only been to a show or two. It doesn't mean they're less of a fan because of it. But i don't think he intentionally leaves out the rest of the country or other parts of the world. It is here in California, particularly Los Angeles, where Morrissey has his largest fan base in the world. He knows this and loves the rabid admiration he recieves here. Of course he could travel to other parts and play several nights but it then becomes more of a risk economically for tour. Here in the Golden State region he can play 5-6 shows and know they will sell well. And yes, we probably are spoiled.

I'll throw my hat into the ring. Coming from Nor Cal and will buy your extra ticket for $150 or more. I can arrive late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning to wait in line with you. Serious only. Thanks, gang. Please PM me or email [email protected].

u f***en troll, I want you reported to the authorites immediately

I want you to use your brain. And maybe make yourself useful by reporting my idea to the authorities instead of reporting me. It's called being observant, those cash carrying kids in the cold are like lambs lined up for slaughter, maybe a patrol car could make few few extra rounds in the area and make a presense. AND maybe the people standing in line will heighten their street smarts. Idiot.

I want you to use your brain. And maybe make yourself useful by reporting my idea to the authorities instead of reporting me. It's called being observant, those cash carrying kids in the cold are like lambs lined up for slaughter, maybe a patrol car could make few few extra rounds in the area and make a presense. AND maybe the people standing in line will heighten their street smarts. Idiot.

the only thing up for slaughter is you, you he/she mother father. Moron

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom