The Music Box (Nov. 23) ticket info - on sale Nov. 22

Comments

A

Anonymous

Less then an hour to go. How are things going at Camp Morrissey?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
There's about 200 people.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
:clap:

And if she's one of the most loved posters on the site, that's really saying a lot about the users of this site. Of course, I think Morrissey already said it best anyway. Fuck these people, indeed.
Yet you can't seem to get enough. Odd. :confused:

Gin N Tonic Jil

If ANYONE wants to do me a HUGE favor and buy me a ticket I would be incredibly gratefull. Unfortunately Im stuck at work and can not go line up. Im not a flake, would pay cash. Going broke going to all these Moz shows, so paying someone more than $100 is out of my range.

Last edited:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
The line has a perfect view of the Hollywood sign. :p

A

Anonymous

Fun fact: there's about $30,000 in that line. If everyone's getting two tickets.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm waiting in between Stanley Kramer and Gregory Peck. :p

A

Anonymous

i just bought my ticket all to find out my friend cant come if someone want to come with me they have to go in the venue with me no hard tickets i need a serious person plus ill selling my ticket so let me know whos serious i prefer a real morrissey fan

A

Anonymous

i just bought my ticket all to find out my friend cant come if someone want to come with me they have to go in the venue with me no hard tickets i need a serious person plus ill selling my ticket so let me know whos serious i prefer a real morrissey fan
Email me! [email protected]

A

Anonymous

Also looking for a ticket. Down in the O.C. and couldn't make it up to hollywood today. If you have an extra, please contact: [email protected]. Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Walked up at 1:30pm and they still have tix. No line at all. Hurry!

A

Anonymous

please please please

[email protected]

Trending Threads

Top Bottom