The MozBus Rides Again....

hello Phill, add 2 places for me , please

is that myspace site new? sent a request min ago:)

Yes it is a new site:cool:

Here is what I hope will be the tour bus:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury
2rc3bmb.jpg

xc1v7o.jpg

I can't go though I'd love to. :tears:
I want pictures of this MozBus excursion. Lots of 'em.

Didn't Franzi take pics last time? :D
FrinkBus2-2.jpg

Yes, if I make it there I'll get lots of pics, but I won't be hanging on the back (for safety reasons, of course!):D

outsiders allowed? im flying to manchester for the may 22nd show. hopefully also seeing the may 23rd gigs.

im definitely interested. have to ask my friend im meeting there. ill paypal the money when i decide for sure, though!

outsiders allowed? im flying to manchester for the may 22nd show. hopefully also seeing the may 23rd gigs.

im definitely interested. have to ask my friend im meeting there. ill paypal the money when i decide for sure, though!

Outsiders?
Everyone is welcome. Even those on here I place on ignore;)

Jukebox Jury

I wish I could make it but I will be heading straight up North after the Friday night for a week in Northumberland and a couple of days in Edinburgh!

Love PTxx.

Is there a student discount? Haha, just joking. How long does it last anyway? And where do you go?

Is there a student discount? Haha, just joking. How long does it last anyway? And where do you go?

Students pay double and also have to stand up when the bus is full:mock:
Lasts about 3 - 3 and a half hours and goes to all the places listed on the very first post:)

Jukebox Jury

does this bus go to the curry mile? coz, um, there's that song about curry morrissey wrote. or somethin. pretty girls make curry. chicken tikka is murder. i've changed my plea to balti. asian rut!

actually the fair at rushholme is at the curry mile ay? i just wanna go on a bus that goes to the curry mile. last time i was there i got a kickarse felafel meal roll thingy for 3 quid.

so yeah, providing the bus makes a lunch time stop to the curry mile i'd like to join. might have a friend that'd wanna board as well. seats still available? i'll try ta get a response from her sooner than later. i guess ya dont wanna lotsa yeahs then late pull outs n that. first who pays gets the seat ay? i'll try ta cheque ya when i get a response from me friend so i'll know how many cheques to throw at ya

does this bus go to the curry mile? coz, um, there's that song about curry morrissey wrote. or somethin. pretty girls make curry. chicken tikka is murder. i've changed my plea to balti. asian rut!

actually the fair at rushholme is at the curry mile ay? i just wanna go on a bus that goes to the curry mile. last time i was there i got a kickarse felafel meal roll thingy for 3 quid.

so yeah, providing the bus makes a lunch time stop to the curry mile i'd like to join. might have a friend that'd wanna board as well. seats still available? i'll try ta get a response from her sooner than later. i guess ya dont wanna lotsa yeahs then late pull outs n that. first who pays gets the seat ay? i'll try ta cheque ya when i get a response from me friend so i'll know how many cheques to throw at ya

I went to that fair once and no one got stabbed. And it isn't on at the minute. And it's shit. But I DO agree that Wilmslow road is in order (you can drop me off home on the way though).

Girlfriend in a Korma
This Charming Nan

The bus wont be making a lunch time stop off at Rusholme..... it leaves at lunch time and heads for Strangeways and an hour stop off at the Lads Club.
But any of the 41, 42, 43 buses leave Piccadilly to Rusholme.
Yes, it's first come first served on the bus. Places are going quickly (typical pressure sales technique:thumb:) so don't delay:)

Jukebox Jury

Tags
grimisback
Back
Top Bottom