The MozBus Rides Again....

Will be nice to meet you two lassies again (sorry, don't remember meeting you, Jose) you can bring some nice beer from home. And some chocolate maybe? See iyou in Manchester, look forward to getting trolleyed.

Will be nice to meet you two lassies again (sorry, don't remember meeting you, Jose) you can bring some nice beer from home. And some chocolate maybe? See iyou in Manchester, look forward to getting trolleyed.

I'll bring the cheese! :D

Beer will be available on board;)
Though you have to produce ID for the beast to check before being served:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Have we met? :confused:
I'm very much looking forward to seeing Jose again, and of course the lovely JJ :). Hope it will be a full Moz Bus. I'll bring the crisps.

I've still got this from the day of the MEN gig back then. The NME were on the bus that day. That whole weekend is a terrific blur. And I use the word terrific because I mean terrific.

2mdffgz.jpg

Peter

2mdffgz.jpg

I tried flogging them on ebay (via Grim) in 2004 as ''only 100 in the world'' (there was 130;)) but no one was really interested:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I'll come providing I can have the back seat and tie my West Ham flag up in the back window!!

Irons......

Not sure where this should have been posted - but I'm sure Kewpie will know and act accordingly;).

I've had a few requests to run a MozBus tour during the weekend of Morrissey's Manchester gigs and having had a chat with Leslie at The Salford Lads Club, I will organise a MozBus on Saturday 23rd May at around lunch time.

The tour will include a 45 - 60 minute visit inside the club as well as stopping off at Parkers Hotel, Strangeways Prison, Morrissey's old house and the Iron Bridge on Kings Road in Stretford, The Cemetry Gates, The Holy Name Church and the Ritz as well as passing by a few other sites too.

If anyone is interested please let me know on here or
email - [email protected] or www.myspace.com/mancmusictour

Cost will depend on numbers - If there is enough to fill a coach then I imagine it wont be more than £10 each.
However..... I may try for something a bit more adventurous..... a double decker bus??? An open top double decker bus???:guitar::guitar:

Either way, proceeds will go to The Salford Lads Club.

Jukebox Jury

Me and my girlfriend would definitely like to go on this. A friend of ours might come as well, so I'll ask her tonight. I'll get back to you soon Jukebox

Tags
grimisback
Back
Top Bottom