The MozBus Rides Again....

St Pauli have great fans. I was in Hamburg a few years ago and visited the ground. It's good to know there's good people out there.

Peter

Peter
Have you booked on the MozBus? No you haven't. So:censored:right out of this thread:D:D;):thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Are you sure? It's listed as the 23rd, the fa cup final is the week before this year and the Eurpoean Cup Final is on the following wednesday (27th):rolleyes:

The Premier League has always ended on a Sunday - and yes I am sure:guitar:
Why are you bothered about the European Cup final. As an Everton fan, you'll never have an interest:mock:

Jukebox Jury

reading this thread makes it look like some kind of football outing?

would patrons please keep this to topic, or would they prefer it moved, well?

reading this thread makes it look like some kind of football outing?

would patrons please keep this to topic, or would they prefer it moved, well?

Hollow
When I receive your postal order, then maybe you have ''the right to complain'':thumb:
Until then.... keep schtum:mock:

Jukebox Jury

looking forward to the tour and being a total nerd taking lots of photos.

is the iron bridge always covered in peoples notes and whatnot or do they buff(clean/paint over) it regularly?

The earliest dated bit of graffiti that I have seen is 1996, so it hasn't been painted over since then.
Yes, there are lots of written messages on the bridge, all positive except the now fading ''Morrissey sucks cocks thrice daily'':D

I'll be selling marker pens on the bus:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

PS, standing room only now on the bus, the seats have gone!:guitar:

ah bummer! snooze ya lose i guess.

ive done it before. by meself. on foot. but woulda loved to have done it again. i have you to thank lots Mr Jukebox guy coz your book was valuable information for gettin around n stuff. and ya got the car thieving scousers to thank for making me buy two copies. i had the book in me glovebox when they stole me car. no joke, me car got stolen in Liverpool! so i had to buy another copy of ya book and do the tour on foot

but the iron bridge shouldnt be included. its just a coinicidence that an iron bridge happens to be near where Morrissey lived

btw who lives in Morrissey's house now? i felt like knocking on their door when i was there but it was Christmas Day and felt a little intrusive if i did that

ah bummer! snooze ya lose i guess.

ive done it before. by meself. on foot. but woulda loved to have done it again. i have you to thank lots Mr Jukebox guy coz your book was valuable information for gettin around n stuff. and ya got the car thieving scousers to thank for making me buy two copies. i had the book in me glovebox when they stole me car. no joke, me car got stolen in Liverpool! so i had to buy another copy of ya book and do the tour on foot

but the iron bridge shouldnt be included. its just a coinicidence that an iron bridge happens to be near where Morrissey lived

btw who lives in Morrissey's house now? i felt like knocking on their door when i was there but it was Christmas Day and felt a little intrusive if i did that

Ha ha nice one on the Scousers.... I'm sure 'No Place Like Rome' may have something to say about that:D
As for the iron bridge, yes it is just a coincidence that there is an iron bridge near where he lived...BUT, Morrissey crossed that bridge everyday of his school life at St Mary's as the school was the otherside of it (now a housing estate), so by visiting it, you are following in the footsteps of the great man himself, hence it's inclusion:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha nice one on the Scousers.... I'm sure 'No Place Like Rome' may have something to say about that:D
As for the iron bridge, yes it is just a coincidence that there is an iron bridge near where he lived...BUT, Morrissey crossed that bridge everyday of his school life at St Mary's as the school was the otherside of it (now a housing estate), so by visiting it, you are following in the footsteps of the great man himself, hence it's inclusion:cool:

Jukebox Jury

:rolleyes:

Tags
grimisback
Back
Top Bottom