The MozBus Rides Again....

yes beer but not complimentary, a menu will be forthcoming soon, are you in the EU, for tax purposes?

Ghost, only medicinal 'brandy' flasks are allowed, according to MozBus chat dictat #407, so you'll need a doctors letter if you are to bring such a vessel.

Doctored doctors notes are a speciality of mine pm me for a quote.

yes beer but not complimentary, a menu will be forthcoming soon, are you in the EU, for tax purposes?

Ghost, only medicinal 'brandy' flasks are allowed, according to MozBus chat dictat #407, so you'll need a doctors letter if you are to bring such a vessel.

Doctored doctors notes are a speciality of mine pm me for a quote.

Ok, MI MD :)

sounds great,if I send you a postal order can you reserve me two seats please?

Yes, but would prefer a cheque if you can.
If a postal order, for two it will be £20.50
I'll confirm receipt of it when I collect it.
Thanks

Phill

Do you still have two spots left? I can paypal you the money today!

hey hey I asked first. I have just got to collect 10 more ha'penny stamps and then I'll send you a mail

Calm down, calm down......
the bloke who owns the bus said the capacity for the bus is 48 seated and a hell of a lot standing:eek::D
Downstairs is a dancefloor:guitar:
So plenty of room for you as well Hollow:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Calm down, calm down......
the bloke who owns the bus said the capacity for the bus is 48 seated and a hell of a lot standing:eek::D
Downstairs is a dancefloor:guitar:
So plenty of room for you as well Hollow:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

What time does the bus set off? I may need to lie down at that stage.

I can't be arsed, don't you remember?

No I don't remember. I put the date / time in my mobile phone diary. It will remind me a few hours before. Just hope I am not booked to do something else the same day:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

The bus will depart from The Star & Garter pub on Fairfield Street (2 minutes from Piccadilly Station) at 12.30pm and return to the Star & Garter around 3.30 - 4pm. The S&G will be open on our return.
The Apollo Theatre is a 10 - 15 minute walk / short bus ride from the S&G.

You owe me a pint.

sounds like fun..Im still considering...

sounds like fun..Im still considering...

If City beat SV Hamburg in the UEFA Cup, you can be my guest on the bus:guitar:
If City lose, you can:censored::D

Jukebox Jury

PS What is there to consider:confused:
PPS My favourite German football team is St Pauli:thumb:

If City beat SV Hamburg in the UEFA Cup, you can be my guest on the bus:guitar:
If City lose, you can:censored::D

Jukebox Jury

PS What is there to consider:confused:
PPS My favourite German football team is St Pauli:thumb:
t)
wow thank you..
im there only for a few days and i will met up with some people who has nothing to do with morrissey whatsoever(if anything will work out the way i planned it) ii might scrap that whole manchester morrissey place visit prob...if i do it then on a early sunday morning..but i actually wanna visit liverpool on sunday..ahh so many plans
but that wont be the last time me visiting manchester
but thts a very nice offer...there are other germans arriving for manc ..Im sure they will be delighted by that.offer and gracefully accept it
st pauli is nice indeed..even i as as i who doesnt care about soccer (soorrry)
left leaning character of its supporters+The organization has taken up an outspoken stance against racism, fascism, sexism, and homophobia and has embodied this position in its constitution. Team supporters traditionally participate in demonstrations in the Hamburg district of St. Pauli, including those over squatting or low-income housing such as the Hafenstraße and Bambule. The centre of fan activity is the Fanladen St. Pauli.
ive a saw a tv feature about s oem glasgow fans(also from glasgow) visiting a st pauli play and trying to join in the german singing .haha..charming
apost of me blabbering about st pauli:rolleyes:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1011766&postcount=14

Last edited:
t)
wow thank you..
im there only for a few days and i will met up with some people who has nothing to do with morrissey whatsoever(if anything will work out the way i planned it) ii might scrap that whole manchester morrissey place visit prob...if i do it then on a early sunday morning..but i ctually wanna visit liverpool on sunday..ahh so many plans
but that wont be the last time me visiting manchester
but htts a very nice offer...there are other germans arriving for manc ..Im sure they will be delighted by that.offer and gracefully accept it
st pauli is nice indeed..even i as as i who doesnt care about soccer (sooorry)
left leaning character of its supporters+The organization has taken up an outspoken stance against racism, fascism, sexism, and homophobia and has embodied this position in its constitution. Team supporters traditionally participate in demonstrations in the Hamburg district of St. Pauli, including those over squatting or low-income housing such as the Hafenstraße and Bambule. The centre of fan activity is the Fanladen St. Pauli.
ive a saw a tv feature about s oem glasow fans visiting a st pauli play and trying to join in the singing .haha..charming
apost of me blabbering about st pauli:rolleyes:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1011766&postcount=14

Yes, that is why I like St Pauli for the fans.... they think as I do:cool::cool:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
grimisback
Back
Top Bottom