The MozBus is coming to town.....

Dear Mr Goat,

I know we've never met but somehow I feel like I know you, I'm very interested in this chara trip you speak of...
Is it an open top bus? Manchester is a very cold place at this time, well at most times of the year, will there be any freshments available to keep up ones spirits?
How much is it & do you get a discount on the book 'Morrissey's Manchester' when purchasing a bus ticket, will it be a fancy sourvenir type ticket? Will it be starting or finishing at the Star & Garter? Will we get to go in to Salford Lads club?
Will there be a super special commemorative DVD of the trip available (for a small fee) soon after & will it be region free so that it can be played on any dvd player?

love

Grim (of no faxed abode)

HHHHmmmmmmm
I suspect i do know who you are......
At the moment it is the MozMiniBus without about 8-10 fans on board.
It will depart from the city centre and drop off at G-Mex.
Beers and spirits can be drunk on board and bought by yourselves prior to departing but be aware the only toilets are at the Lads Club (and not up against a tree in the cemetery!)
The lads Club will indeed be open.
Departure time 11.30am Saturday 23rd December. Arrival time about 3 hours later.

The Goat

It is an all seated bus.
Persistant standers will be ejected. Seat belts must be worn.

As for Edinburgh. No. :D

The Goat

I've heard that the Star & Garter will be open for the pre-gigs warm up, so is it correct to assume this will be a stopping off point of the tour, Mr Goat?

love

Grim

Oh yes, I shall hire the mini bus, pay for petrol, provide the beer and mince pies too. Anything else you would like?

The Goat :p

Last edited:
That is a shame, the only vouchers I have come in £50 worth, so cant help you with a £20 voucher.
Apologies ;)

Jesus Moonbeam, a wants for me?

love

Grim

If there is 2 of us and we bring along a vertically challenged friend who can't drink so much then £50 is spot on!!

Eeeee nice cheap day for me!
:D

Mr Goat, Do You take N.U.S.?

I have no idea what N.U.S. is.
And before you ask - NO! I dont accept Scottish notes either. Exchange them at the border before entering.....:mad:

The Goat

STUDENT GIRL:
"Do you take NUS?"

MAX:
"I don't take none of that shit, love, and neither will you if you know what's good for you...
My body's a temple. Go on, get in. Coming in here with your bloody ha-ha hashish."

Back
Top Bottom