The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 71: I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING

How do you rate I Don't Owe You Anything?

• Total voters
Personally, I thought Feminists philisophy was "I don't need a man or his money"
The idea that a woman needs a man to "provide" for her is extremely sexist and as non-feminist as can be...I thought that would be obvious.

But DAnn seems to be talking about "feminazis"?! :confused: Whatever they may be? :confused:

...the song: 8

The idea that a woman needs a man to "provide" for her is extremely sexist and as non-feminist as can be...I thought that would be obvious.

But DAnn seems to be talking about "feminazis"?! :confused: Whatever they may be? :confused:

Here's an example
dyke_march_marshals.jpg

It's people from institutions such as

NARAL you know, pro-abortion left-wing wacko ladies.

Basically, it's women who look like Drew Carrey or who have that look.....chances are they are feminazis.

Last edited:

I just read in the paper that Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson's baby's mama says $25,000 a month isn't enough to provide for their child....

Gee, I wonder what Car he needs to be driven in...

best live song ever heard on a boot.
the 1984 show at the Vinyl Party in Amsterdam, this is the first sign that
Morrissey actually had a lovely singin voice, the music is mediocre, like
Marr had a few tones, and made it a quicky. I think if Marr really focussed
on this it could've been a better musically song
I think the lyrics are near classic, again my fav. live song of the Smiths

I really like this song, but it's not one of my favorites on The Smiths. The lyrics are very good, but I think Mike Joyce must have been extremely intoxicated when he said that they made him sob. It's a solid album track. I give it an 8.

I'm a feminazi :)

I guess I must be as well. I encourage abortions whenever I can!! :rolleyes:

"I want to have an abortion, but my boyfriend and I are having trouble conceiving." - Sarah Silverman

Back
Top Bottom