The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 61: HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW

How do you rate HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW?

• Total voters
A great fat 10. My first Smiths song!!!!!!

A top tune. 9 outa 10 for me!​

I gave it a 6. I appreciate the Smiths difference in this song compared to other songs out around its time, and I definitely love the lyrics, but I agree with what someone else posted. I just can't relate to it at this time as maybe I once could have (or will).

I gave it a 6. I appreciate the Smiths difference in this song compared to other songs out around its time, and I definitely love the lyrics, but I agree with what someone else posted. I just can't relate to it at this time as maybe I once could have (or will).

Uh, relating to a song, and appreciating the song in itself for what it is, are two whole different things. There's a few songs that I don't necessarily relate to, ex:Christian Dior, Bigmouth, etc, but I still think they're great songs. Very well written, witty, melodic, poetic.

Uh, relating to a song, and appreciating the song in itself for what it is, are two whole different things. There's a few songs that I don't necessarily relate to, ex:Christian Dior, Bigmouth, etc, but I still think they're great songs. Very well written, witty, melodic, poetic.

Sure, but I don't find this song to be melodic. It's a bit murky so whereas I once would have loved it solely on lyrics, the score's down because of the music. And yes, I'm waiting to be attacked by trannies.:o

You like Christian Dior????? :eek::confused::eek:

Sure, but I don't find this song to be melodic. It's a bit murky so whereas I once would have loved it solely on lyrics, the score's down because of the music. And yes, I'm waiting to be attacked by trannies.:o

If you say so bub.
the son'gs ton of melodic. but whatever. *pats*

This single was released at the time when I first became obsessed with Morrissey, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. The lyrics are delightfully entertaining and showcase Morrissey's wonderful sense of humor. Johnny Marr's music shows how far he had evolved already from the simple structure of most of the songs on "The Smiths". Andy's bassline is brilliant. Just a classic song. 10.

Back
Top Bottom