The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 21: BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN

How do you rate Bigmouth Strikes Again?

• Total voters
All I know is that I'd rather live in the dirtiest part of Jersey over living in the cleanest most upperscale part of Frisko because it will be filled with Treehuggin Liberal Hippies.....ha! :cool:

hey Dan, did you see the episode of South Park where they moved to San Francisco, and everyone there kept smelling their own farts?? it was hilarious.

hey Dan, did you see the episode of South Park where they moved to San Francisco, and everyone there kept smelling their own farts?? it was hilarious.

Hell yeah, I watched that show:D

I'm not a regular South Park watcher but I did happen to catch that very hilarious episode, my stomach hurt so bad from laughing at all the hippy liberal bashing....... I swear! self-righteous liberals (like this guy at my work whom I call Captain Planet because he tries to force us all to recycle against our will) complete annoy me, as much as self-righteous right wing religious fanitics.

I wonder if Robby takes part in this (very disgusting) Frisko phenomenon.....
I hope he doesn't do it everytime he posts one of them oversize pictures of his :rolleyes:

Hell yeah, I watched that show:D

I'm not a regular South Park watcher but I did happen to catch that very hilarious episode, my stomach hurt so bad from laughing at all the hippy liberal bashing....... I swear! self-righteous liberals (like this guy at my work whom I call Captain Planet because he tries to force us all to recycle against our will) complete annoy me, as much as self-righteous right wing religious fanitics.

I wonder if Robby takes part in this (very disgusting) Frisko phenomenon.....
I hope he doesn't do it everytime he posts one of them oversize pictures of his :rolleyes:

haha ewww, let's hope not....

Awww..... What a cute little boy!

Who knew that he'd grow up to become a middle-age 260lbs beast who's mean

wow, interesting how a pathetic scrawny little online coultertroll like you added about the weight i OUT WEIGH YOU BY(me=200 - you=140 = 60+200...) to your miserable attempt @ insulting me
but it does you no good fool
we both know this
cuz @ the end of the day
you will still always be the kind of online vermin that fear me in THE REAL WORLD
and while that is sad
it makes me laugh :p

wow, interesting how a pathetic scrawny little online coultertroll like you added about the weight i OUT WEIGH YOU BY(me=200 - you=140 = 60+200...) to your miserable attempt @ insulting me
we both know this
cuz @ the end of the day
you will still always be the kind of online vermin that fear me in THE REAL WORLD
and while that is sad

it's ok, I understand it hurt you deeply when I brought up your weight (i've seen your picture) I remember you said you're trying to loose weight and I should've been more considerate...... I strongly apologize.

we both know this
cuz @ the end of the day
and while that is sad

i do agree however, ann coulter is pretty vile

Just a brilliant, funny, powerful pop song - Moz in his best self-deprecation mode. (See "How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?" for Moz in his WORST self-deprecation mode.) One of Johnny's best chord progressions, and Mike Joyce proves that he's more than just "lawnmower parts" with that powerful break - which sounded even better live. An easy 10.

Back
Top Bottom