The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 21: BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN

How do you rate Bigmouth Strikes Again?

• Total voters
Isn't it iPod?

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the iPod substituting the walkman in the song.

yes, it is. that's why i was questioning the spelling of it.

p.s. I give Bigmouth a big fat 10 as well. i can listen to this song over and over. it never gets old.

Sorry Chartie!! :o

i rate not biased, i threw in a couple of 5's and 6'ss...but this one get
my highest vote till now; a 9

a true clasic legendary Smiths song

Last edited:
Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
When I said I'd like to smash every tooth
In your head

Oh ... sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking
When I said by rights you should be
Bludgeoned in your bed

=

10/11.

Genius lyrics.

also love the opening riff - especially on Rank. Mike's drums sound awesome on that intro. Awrite! :D

Last edited:
^^^^^

I remember when i first heard this song... or at least paid attention to the lyrics, i was like "hmmm, 'sweetness, sweetness', thats...sweet" then i hear "...i was only joking when i said id like to SMASH EVERY TOOTH IN YOUR HEAD!" and i was like "wait, what? you wanna do what??" haha

ohhh memories

i wish i could hear smiths songs again for the first time.

^^^^^

I remember when i first heard this song... or at least paid attention to the lyrics, i was like "hmmm, 'sweetness, sweetness', thats...sweet" then i hear "...i was only joking when i said id like to SMASH EVERY TOOTH IN YOUR HEAD!" and i was like "wait, what? you wanna do what??" haha

ohhh memories

i wish i could hear smiths songs again for the first time.

Well, I knew you'd like it, nugz, being a woman of obvious impeccable taste.
Have you got the rank version?

:)

Well, I knew you'd like it, nugz, being a woman of obvious impeccable taste.
Have you got the rank version?

:)

yes, i like it. i like how Moz sings it with such fierceness, all growling like some crazy monster!! mmm, grrrrrr. haha.

on a not completely unrelated sidenote. i received my YATQ tshirt in the mail today. the one with Mozzy's face in a heart, with wings on each side. I was like "hey mom look! Morrissey's face is on my chest! ...just where it should be!" :eek: errr, ok so i didnt say that last part outloud, but i thought it to myself, and giggled. :p

yes, i like it. i like how Moz sings it with such fierceness, all growling like some crazy monster!! mmm, grrrrrr. haha.

on a not completely unrelated sidenote. i received my YATQ tshirt in the mail today. the one with Mozzy's face in a heart, with wings on each side. I was like "hey mom look! Morrissey's face is on my chest! ...just where it should be!" :eek: errr, ok so i didnt say that last part outloud, but i thought it to myself, and giggled. :p

That's exactly why I love it too - he sings it so aggressively.

God, I need a lie down.

Your shirt sounds great :)

9, It's brilliant but I would not say it was in the very small handful I will be giving a 10, close though :D

:mad: :mad:
your a deep one chartie
deep i sayz :o

ps: dont mind nugz, she's a meanie :rolleyes:

i am not mean! youre the only one who thinks so. and i wasnt being mean to chartie, i was just pointing out a weird spelling error which popped out at me. i didnt say "its spelled iPod, stupid!" did i? didnt think so, kthx.

^^^
You just got thrown under the bus there by Robby....

You need to be wary of them Frisko Liberals.... they'll stab you in the back as soon as they get a chance :)

^^^
You just got thrown under the bus there by Robby....

You need to be wary of them Frisko Liberals.... they'll stab you in the back as soon as they get a chance :)

he didnt stab me in the back. we were never friends in the first place. he's the meaniehead and everyone knows it. :mad:

he didnt stab me in the back. we were never friends in the first place. he's the meaniehead and everyone knows it. :mad:

He's problem isn't so much that he's mean, because he's actually kinda funny too......

His big problem is that he lives in a cesspool of hippy Liberalism up there in the Frisko bay area. :p

He's problem isn't so much that he's mean, because he's actually kinda funny too......

His big problem is that he lives in a cesspool of hippy Liberalism up there in the Frisko bay area. :p

he's not really that funny. he recycles the same lame jokes over and over. "here...let me say something witty with a BIG STUPID PICTURE to go along with it..arent i original??!!"

thats robby.

he's not really that funny. he recycles the same lame jokes over and over. "here...let me say something witty with a BIG STUPID PICTURE to go along with it..arent i original??!!"

thats robby.

Hahaha.....:D

He's kind of a photobucket / google images whore......totally.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom