The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 179: THE FATHER WHO MUST BE KILLED

How do you rate The Father Who Must Be Killed?

• Total voters
I really like the verse part but the chorus really lets this song down. No doubt some people on here will still give it a ten though. Amazing.... perplexing.....​

About the lowest I go is a 6 and that's what I gave this. If you compare it to Celine Dion it's not a 1 (!!!) but it's not going to make the top 100 list.

How many songs are left? We must be reaching the end. What will we do then? :( :p

About the lowest I go is a 6 and that's what I gave this. If you compare it to Celine Dion it's not a 1 (!!!) but it's not going to make the top 100 list.

the celine who must be killed!

The only song on ROTT I did not copy for my car CD version. I replaced it with "Good Looking Man..." The chorus comes in ten to fifteen seconds into the song, sorry but we've been down that road before (see: Southpaw). The lyrics are campy and so over the top.

One of the weakest songs on ROTT - I like the lyrics which are interesting, and I quite like the chorus, but musically the verses are terrible rambling atonal nonsense. The production is poor as well.

i love this song; it's better than "there is a light that never goes out".

(10)

On first hearing this when ROTT came out I wasn't keen but it just got better with every play and is now one of my favourites on the album. a 10

Back
Top Bottom