The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 128: NOW MY HEART IS FULL

How do you rate Now My Heart Is Full?

• Total voters
oh, you actually have to work the scores out manually?
how twee!

Excel does them automatically, fortunately :)
But I usually only at the scores a few days after posting the poll.
This one is going to get some 30 more votes to be sure, so it could still drop a couple of tenths.

A newly discovered 10 for me. I wasn't very fond of this song, but I started to listen to it on my mp3 and I realized how beautiful it was musically. And I love the single-sleeve too :rolleyes:

Attachments

• nowmyheartisfull.jpg
    nowmyheartisfull.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
The "could you pass by" line kills me. 10

The lyrics are quite cryptic, something we're not used to with Morrissey.

Loafing oafs in all nights chemists.
Dallow, Spicer, Pinky, Cubitt.
Every jammy Stretford poet.

Those lines sound great, but what's he on about?

i gave this an 8

my feelings being although i absolutely love it, on this album there are 2 tracks i prefer - Speedway and Why dont you find out for yourself. Which would both be a 9 i think.

I have just listened to it again and i think maybe i was harsh, perhaps it is a 9 but it isnt 10. Surely only the very best, outstanding favourites can be 10 - for me thats Bigmouth, TIALTNGO, November, Please please please and one or two others.

beautiful song but the live version which got filmed for the introducing video blows me away and I prefer it to the studio version...(but I judge the studio version here)

the sight of the people coming on to him and hug and kiss him suitable to the beat of the song is one of the most touching sights of the many taped fans adoration I know
now my heart from introdicing -blackpool?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpD-_bVqC2I
( the guy in the blue shirt who cling to his chest and his priceles face expression afterwards-1.50 minutes
this red haired girl who kiss him on the neck at at 2.50 minutes
the hand kiss 3.50 minutes
and the 2 fans who gives him a group hug without wrestling him down at 4.07 minutes
from at this concert almost makes me cry especially the end section cause he puts so much emotion in it..

Back
Top Bottom