The Moz Angeles Tour before Hollywood Bowl gigs

A

Anonymous

The MozBus comes to Moz Angeles!

I have organised a tour of all things Morrissey related in Los Angeles to coincide with the 2 gigs at the Hollywood Bowl.
Three tours will commence on the Thursday / Friday / Saturday (9th / 10th / 11th November) visiting sites such as Hollywood Forever cemetery, Griffith Observatory, his old house next to Nancy Sinatra's house, Hollywood High School and much more - lots of stops and photo opportunities. The only place not on the tour is Redondo Beach!

Only 14 places are available for each tour - sadly I can't use a bigger bus as I've been informed that it won't get up to the top of the Griffith Observatory!
The cost of the tour is $30 per person and is expected to last around 3 hours. If there is enough demand for a second tour on any of the days, then the price will come down accordingly.

For further details please email [email protected] and book in confidence knowing that I have been running quality Smiths / Morrissey tours in Manchester and London since 2004.

Thanks
Phill Gatenby
Author, 'Morrissey's Manchester' & 'Panic On The Streets'

PS Let the haters now hate :thumb:

pKLoPDO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed Morrissey's Manchester.
Best of luck with it.
Regards,
FWD.

Good luck with this, you should pick up Aztec Camera at his little wooden shack as he could talk about the places he sees Morrissey at when he is parking peoples cars for them.

Good luck with this, you should pick up Aztec Camera at his little wooden shack as he could talk about the places he sees Morrissey at when he is parking peoples cars for them.
If he has a 16 seater vehicle and can drive it, then it will be a free tour for everyone!

Phill can attach me to the top of the bus with duct tape and I can wear a United jersey and sing United songs for free. Earplugs free of charge of course.

Good luck with your latest venture Phill and say hello to Tando from me!

Urban, the duct tape would be well and truly attached to your mouth! No rag shirts allowed on board the MozBus! :thumb:

Reckon left one very important place off the list and don't go stalking around Malibu because that will make Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, lil Sammy and Alex in the pool house have to move to some place like Sylmar.

sunset 2.png

Reckon left one very important place off the list and don't go stalking around Malibu because that will make Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, lil Sammy and Alex in the pool house have to move to some place like Sylmar.

View attachment 42179
Yes the Marquis is on the tour, as is the Lazy Dykes bar, either the old or new Cat and Fiddle, Tower Records and more!

Phill Gatenby

Cat and Fiddle in Hollywood closed in 2014 and I haven't seen Steve at the new one on Highland. Tower Records is really long gone. I would add Vintage Grocers and Pavilions in Malibu, the Costco in Calabasas, the Vuitton store at the Beverly Center, and the cologne store on Rodeo that sells Incense Avignon Series 3.

Runyon Canyon or Angela's Crest hiking with Hope Sandoval and Dave Roback. Shot in the dark, but worth a try on a Sunday afternoon before Aunt Nancy's spaghetti dinner.

L O L :rofl:
" The mozbus "
Only fourteen places available each day :rolleyes:

Are you the dildo nephew by any chance ? Over three days you're gonna take 42 bot 4ck nuggets for a ride around town !
14 ffs ! That's not even a mini bus !
Ridiculous !

YOU'RE FIRED !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

This thread is f***ing great!
Hilarious. I had so much fun.
Please go on Aztec and Benny, you are stars to me.
This should be in the gallery of funniest threads of solo.
I had a little dip but laughing all the way now.
Thank you both!:thumb:

" The mozbus "

Are you the dildo nephew by any chance ? Over three days you're gonna take 42 bot 4ck nuggets for a ride around town !
Ridiculous !

YOU'RE FIRED !

Sadly, it is genuine. The grubby one crawls back out of the woodwork.

" The mozbus "

Ridiculous !

YOU'RE FIRED !

Dear Benny the British Bollock
You clearly didn't read the original post. Anything beyond a 16 seater (yes that's the driver, myself and 14 f*** nuggets) won't be able to drive up the road to the observatory (as well as Nancy's street and the cemetery)
Does it matter how many I take? The fact remains that the opportunity is there for those wanting to take it. If more people request it, then another journey each day can take place. If no one requests it, it wont take place.... as it happens (much to your - and other detractors - annoyance no doubt) each day is selling out fast.

Thanks for the comment, which bumped the post to the top

Phill ''Jukebox 'Come On City' Jury'' Gatenby :thumb"

The thought of being on that bus and in the company of Benny, Aztec, and any other comedy gold Moz-fans is so funny and uplifting I wish it were true.
Even not much interested in the sites to be seen as such but the possible banter and comments would be a joy.
I only hope the driver can keep his focus on the roads and the traffic so he won't be distracted too much.
Uhmm, I hope you are aware to keep your double-decker buss on the right side of the road?
Congrats and lots of success! :thumb:

Dear Benny the British Bollock
You clearly didn't read the original post. Anything beyond a 16 seater (yes that's the driver, myself and 14 f*** nuggets) won't be able to drive up the road to the observatory (as well as Nancy's street and the cemetery)
Does it matter how many I take? The fact remains that the opportunity is there for those wanting to take it. If more people request it, then another journey each day can take place. If no one requests it, it wont take place.... as it happens (much to your - and other detractors - annoyance no doubt) each day is selling out fast.

Thanks for the comment, which bumped the post to the top

Phill ''Jukebox 'Come On City' Jury'' Gatenby :thumb"

Ffs jukebox just drop the Griffth observatory off the list or make the lazy 4ck nuggets walk up to it.
Park the bus round the 4kin corner at Nancy's crib !
4ck sake if you're gonna do it at least do it proper and give it some justice.
Get a double decker hired you tight arse or at least an actual 4kin bus of some description :eek:
You can't charge top dollar and push the punters around town in a Walmart shopping trolley.
Sort yourself out pal and get some proper research done. It could be a success but I just feel you've rushed in like a bull in a china shop this time round.
I'm doing your job for you here pal :rolleyes: reckon you owe me a cut for the advice.
Report back when you've made the significant improvements otherwise good luck with the Moz-Trolley-Tour :laughing:
(Apologies for my previous remark thinking you was actually the dildo nephew as well, sorry for that)

Benny 'in the City' :thumb: -the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The thought of being on that bus and in the company of Benny, Aztec, and any other comedy gold Moz-fans is so funny and uplifting I wish it were true.
Even not much interested in the sites to be seen as such but the possible banter and comments would be a joy.
I only hope the driver can keep his focus on the roads and the traffic so he won't be distracted too much.
Uhmm, I hope you are aware to keep your double-decker buss on the right side of the road?
Congrats and lots of success! :thumb:

I never thought of that Qx3 we could have some good crack for sure.
Wonder how much we could charge ? I I would have drug train by the cramps blurring out at the pick up point.
(Hope I've not upset Jukebox to much I was only pulling his leg :paranoid: I've actually got his book)

Back
Top Bottom