'The most difficult Only Connect question'

zjlj9qj085f41.jpg

I used to write for this programme, got a real soft spot for it and the other writers. On Monday, Victoria Coren-Mitchell tweeted this...

...and so the programme arrived, and the question she was referring to was in the latest episode here at 16m20s. I'm confident in asserting most visitors here will get '...the hardest question we've ever had'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000f1st/only-connect-series-15-20-eggchasers-v-turophiles
I once wrote something in a publication taking the piss out of her and posh partner lol. I still laugh remembering it. You write?:rolleyes:

I used to write for this programme, got a real soft spot for it and the other writers. On Monday, Victoria Coren-Mitchell tweeted this...

...and so the programme arrived, and the question she was referring to was in the latest episode here at 16m20s. I'm confident in asserting most visitors here will get '...the hardest question we've ever had'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000f1st/only-connect-series-15-20-eggchasers-v-turophiles

Failed again knob-head, but here's a question, or 3 for you:

Q: How do people actually watch that & any other programme on BBC iPlayer?

A: You can't unless you create a log-in, or register.

Q: Can anyone be arsed to do that?

A: No, only tits like skinny subscribe to it

Q: Did skinny fail in this endeavour?

A: Yes, as in his f***ed up life, he failed again.

Q: Do you still write for that programme?

A: No, they got rid of me bcos I'm a wanker & I called them all racists & bigots when they actually weren't at all.
I pleaded my case that I had been misinformed by The Guardian & some press clippings I'd found on the floor, but it didn't wash with them & they told me to f*** right off & read up on the word 'context'.

I didn't like their response, as it didn't align with my personal views, so I do now firmly believe them to be fascists, bigots, racists, and skinnyist, & that I was right all along about them. I have a personal grudge crusade going on them as we speak, & I feature on twatter now and again under the name of 'toxic sewage'.

Please note I'm using my normal log-in here today, as I always do...I never, ever post anything from any other account...ever...seriously, I never, ever do.

:lbf:

Skinny how much did you have to pay to be allowed to write for that dork filled ipod app?:lbf:
what a twat:lbf:

He was impressive for it to click with him so quickly, I'd probably have got it if they shouted Dundee, but only because I'd got there from here.

Peter, it is strange that you come across as both arrogant and loathesome even when you don't intend to. What a strange and unfortunate life you lead.

Peter, it is strange that you come across as both arrogant and loathesome even when you don't intend to. What a strange and unfortunate life you lead.
Spot on, but I've read enough of the poor soul to realise he has zero self awareness. He's tragic.

twat announcer at the dorky ipod show::oldman:
"our next question was written by our unemployed contributor skinny.:turban: Here it is
When is a fungus not a fungus?":confused:

idiotic twat contestants
"we dont know" (shrugging)
:(

twat announcer:
"you should be thrown out here for not knowing the simple answer:
the answer is : a fungus is NOT a fungus when it IS a fungus.":swear

idiotic contestants
slap themselves for being so stupid for not knowing.:popcorn:

end of the stupid dork ipod show.:clap:

The easiest question: can you name a man so manifestly obsessed by Morrissey that he purports to hate his every utterance and tell the world (ie the 10 users of Morrissey Solo) about it daily?

Back
Top Bottom