The Morrissey-Diana Phenomenon

AntonyThePony

Hooligan
I was just looking at random Morrissey-related websites and I came across this. It's obviously bollocks, but it made me laugh. It's funny that someone actually took time to make it.

Did Morrissey know something we didn't?... OOoOooOOOOOooh!

http://www.dianamystery.com/ :crazy:

Leave him alone. He's done an exhausting amount of connection research and only hears that he's crazy when he isn't.

Im sure those who saw it in 2004 will be able to get over the trauma of seeing it again.

P.S. "Morrissey" is almost an exact anagram of "I killed Princess Diana". Freaky

He's not saying Morrissey killed her. He's saying his work foreshadowed it. He's like a living pensieve.

(Can you tell I just walked out of Harry Potter 7? :p)

Wasn't it depressing?

These are dark times, NRitH. It was insightful.

Spoiler Alert!

I particularly liked that Harry wanted to give Dobby a real burial instead of a magical one. I thought that was a strangely nice note to end on.

P.S. "Morrissey" is almost an exact anagram of "I killed Princess Diana". Freaky

There is/are no 'K', or 'D's', or a 'P' or 'A's', or 'C's'..... OR 'N's'.

It's not even a 'nearly exact' anagram is it. Or was you having a go?

Last edited:
I particularly liked that Harry wanted to give Dobby a real burial instead of a magical one. I thought that was a strangely nice note to end on.

That was taken straight from the book. That's why this movie is so much better than the previous ones--it includes about 90% of what's in the book, instead of 60%. The stuff they left out is pretty minor--how the Death Eaters knew which Harry was the real one, Snape being named headmaster at Hogwarts, and Griphook the Goblin (but my guess is they're saving him for the second movie, since he's too complicated to introduce right at the end of this one).

(Response in the spoiler tag.)

There is/are no 'K', or 'D's', or a 'P' or 'A's', or 'C's'..... OR 'N's'.

It's not even a 'nearly exact' anagram is it. Or was you having a go?

Nothing gets past you, does it?

Last edited:
He's not saying Morrissey killed her. He's saying his work foreshadowed it. He's like a living pensieve.

(Can you tell I just walked out of Harry Potter 7? :p)

But the pensieve doesn't foreshadow things - I just lets you relive old memories.

(Can you tell I'm just an insufferable know-it-all?)

cheers

But the pensieve doesn't foreshadow things - I just lets you relive old memories.

(Can you tell I'm just an insufferable know-it-all?)

cheers

A pensieve stores the wizarding community's mis-deeds. :cool: If you're a living sign you gotta branch out into documenting nature unbalanced, it just goes with the job.

I'm more preoccupied with the death of Mad Eyed Moody (probably foreseen in "Yes I am blind"... If only we had listened!) and the fact that when his death is announced, noone beats an eyelid or sheds a tear.

...Good thing the internet doesn't show more than the first half-hour of the film because that pissed me off t'no end! :)

I e-mailed him to tell him that 'Lifeguard sleeping, Girl drowning' was also about Diana, but he didn't believe me.

There was I suffering brain-ache as I struggled to understand the depths of Buddhist philosophy, when I decided to come here for a break. Only to be enlightened as to what the plot really is. ;)

CG - if the Pensieve only stored misdeeds it would become unbalanced and tip over. That would be trouble, as spilled memories are almost impossible to wipe away. It contains a mixture of deeds, some good, some bad. :straightface:

If you want to draw parallels, Morrissey's songs provide expression for the misdeeds and ill-intentions that are not normally expressed in pop music. The charts have overbalanced with lovey-dovey goo and the mess sticks to your feet. However, like Mad-eye, a prophet belongs to his time, and the fight passes on to another generation. Is it rap that's taken the gauntlet? :confused:

There was I suffering brain-ache as I struggled to understand the depths of Buddhist philosophy, when I decided to come here for a break. Only to be enlightened as to what the plot really is. ;)

CG - if the Pensieve only stored misdeeds it would become unbalanced and tip over. That would be trouble, as spilled memories are almost impossible to wipe away. It contains a mixture of deeds, some good, some bad. :straightface:

If you want to draw parallels, Morrissey's songs provide expression for the misdeeds and ill-intentions that are not normally expressed in pop music. The charts have overbalanced with lovey-dovey goo and the mess sticks to your feet. However, like Mad-eye, a prophet belongs to his time, and the fight passes on to another generation. Is it rap that's taken the gauntlet? :confused:

True, Dunya. The pensieve does not only store misdeeds as every morrissey song doesn't reflect Diana,s story.

Typing on an iPad, so weird.

Back
Top Bottom