The more you ignore me misprinted cd

NIPPON

Anyone have any info on "the more you ignore me" misprinted cd with 45rpm graphics on it?

Cheers

Anyone have any info on "the more you ignore me" misprinted cd with 45rpm graphics on it?

Cheers
What info do you need to know?

just wondered how many copies were released and is it a uk only misprint.

saw it mentioned in the top 100 rarities list compiled here and never seen one for sale on e bay or elsewhere before

thanks

I took this picture awhile back, not the best quality. Some variations on TMYIM CDs. The Dutch HOTYF is there to illustrate what it's TMYIM counterpart looks like (it's still sealed). The UK mispressed disc and the Australian disc are exactly the same.

DSC01764.jpg

very nice collection, thanks for all the info :thumb:

so were all the dutch cds were misprinted then?

very nice collection, thanks for all the info :thumb:

so were all the dutch cds were misprinted then?

The misprinted ones are:

UK promo (first row, furthest left)
Australian card sleeve (second row, furthest right)
Dutch slim jewel case (first row, furthest right)

The UK mispressed and the Aussie one has the graphics pressed straight on a silver disc so to speak, making it look a bit weird. The Dutch in a jewelcase is more "matte" and has white where there is nothing on the other two. That didn't necessarily make a lot of sense.

I took this picture awhile back, not the best quality. Some variations on TMYIM CDs. The Dutch HOTYF is there to illustrate what it's TMYIM counterpart looks like (it's still sealed). The UK mispressed disc and the Australian disc are exactly the same.

DSC01764.jpg

i love it when you show all the versions , it really kicks my collection into place

Back
Top Bottom