Morrissey Central "THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME …" (November 11, 2022)

THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME …

unnamed-1_giuogt.jpg

& source:

As per promoter:
8:30pm videos.
9:00pm on stage
FWD.

rofl. Pretty sure the songs you mention have nothing to do with Toyota, "Bobby" ( wait- can I just call you "Genius"?)

Did "Speedway" seem too obvious and you opted for red herrings to align yourself with the complexity of what could well be a multiverse in which we sometimes are insignificant venue-filling puppets?

...."Huh?" Indeed, Genius. "Huh" indeed...

Just when I get fed up with him, he does something to make me laugh. :lbf:
Well, I would like to think he thought of that.

Where's the cool photo from?

And wishing everyone going a fantastic evening! :guitar:

🖤🖤🖤 Sending gratitude (early) to those who plan to post. Secretly hoping to see the yellow "Darling" shirt (at least once) from now until Dec. 4 :praying: Wishing everybody (M, the band, and all attending devotees) a lovely, lovely time.

Capacity of 10,000+ at my hometown arena

Be nice if M sold 10,000 tickets if he did that is brilliant and I am proud of him
but something seems odd, why would Alain post a link to TicketMaster and I'm not sure M has actually sold the whole arena
we see this trick by M all the time, he books a big stadium but only half is used.
Edit
I would be proved wrong by the way I'd like to see that he has sold the whole venue.

Be nice if M sold 10,000 tickets if he did that is brilliant and I am proud of him
but something seems odd, why would Alain post a link to TicketMaster and I'm not sure M has actually sold the whole arena
we see this trick by M all the time, he books a big stadium but only half is used.
Edit
I would be proved wrong by the way I'd like to see that he has sold the whole venue.
My god, give it a rest. You'll be proven wrong about his record deal not happening and so too about this concert. You're not a detective. There's no crime to solve here. Not that you should give a shit but I like you so come on and have some faith!

Mike Rourke will be there to count the exodus.
Confused young Argentinian fellow.
The fan loss has been by far the greatest in the UK.
It's why the 2022 UK tour sold 21,000 tickets, yet the 2018 one sold 62,000.
It's why High School sold 40-50,000, yet Dog on a Chain little more than 5,000.
His support/sympathy/endorsement for Nigel Farage, Tom Robinson, For Britain, Marie Le Pen etc. has been all over the main UK media outlets (including the BBC News home page) on numerous occasions and his reputation has been affected accordingly.
But beyond the UK, the main news outlets just aren't interested. He only gets reported on music sites, so the reputational damage and fan loss is on a much lower level.
Maybe you hadn't noticed, but he's been offered a worldwide deal everywhere except the UK, probably for this very reason. The Bonfire song is idiotic - anyone can tell that. The refrain 'go easy on the killer' makes absolutely no sense considering the killer took his own life.
But beyond being idiotic, it's also pretty offensive in the UK - whereas elsewhere, it was never really big news, so no-one cares too much hence another reason for the 'rest of the world' deal.
He can still get a UK deal, but just has to accept his massively reduced commercial clout due to his own actions.

His support/sympathy/endorsement for Nigel Farage, Tom Robinson, For Britain, Marie Le Pen etc. has been all over the main UK media outlets (including the BBC News home page) on numerous occasions and his reputation has been affected accordingly.
But beyond the UK, the main news outlets just aren't interested. He only gets reported on music sites, so the reputational damage and fan loss is on a much lower level.
Maybe you hadn't noticed, but he's been offered a worldwide deal everywhere except the UK, probably for this very reason. The Bonfire song is idiotic - anyone can tell that. The refrain 'go easy on the killer' makes absolutely no sense considering the killer took his own life.
But beyond being idiotic, it's also pretty offensive in the UK - whereas elsewhere, it was never really big news, so no-one cares too much hence another reason for the 'rest of the world' deal.
He can still get a UK deal, but just has to accept his massively reduced commercial clout due to his own actions.
and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

I won't address everything here, but the Manchester Arena Bombing was a big story in the US, as I am sure it was in other places.
I think people are getting a little too stressed out about the lyrics of BOT, I think it's a mistake to take all lyrics literally and in this case 'the killer' might be terrorism, not a person.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom