The More You Explore Me get's 8000...woo-hoo!!

slum mum 1974

this is an auspicious occasion....well done tmyem....you are fantastic and one of the most level-headed people i know. You truly are a wonderful person. Thanks just for being you...xxx

this is an auspicious occasion....well done tmyem....you are fantastic and one of the most level-headed people i know. You truly are a wonderful person. Thanks just for being you...xxx

The only thing more exciting than posting on these forums is an anal probe :eek:

congratulations3d.jpg

not sure what they are behind the balloons but yay!

You realize you are an "enabler". (Do they talk like that over in your neck of the woods?)

The only thing more exciting than posting on these forums is an anal probe :eek:

You liked it.

bno-8000.jpg

I googled 8,000 and TMYEM get's his very own locomotive.

Well done TMEM! :D

errr......you have made me, lost for words....thank you xxx

ksmn1756l.jpg

congratulations3d.jpg

not sure what they are behind the balloons but yay!

kind of looks like two condoms full up of popcorn!

You realize you are an "enabler". (Do they talk like that over in your neck of the woods?)
You liked it.
I googled 8,000 and TMYEM get's his very own locomotive.
this is more me...
how-thomas-the-tank-engine-works-1.jpg

He has been celebrating!!!!!!
drinkies.jpg

Then he gets naughty and i had to take him to A&E. As he got stuck in the dyson :o

IMAG0003-1.jpg

Again!

errr......you have made me, lost for words....thank you xxx

ksmn1756l.jpg

kind of looks like two condoms full up of popcorn!

this is more me...
how-thomas-the-tank-engine-works-1.jpg

You are welcome m'dear....and Thomas the Tank is cute...:)...oh, btw, it's popcorn and SUGAR PUFFS......

Back
Top Bottom