The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Good question. He literally jumps in to troll any conversation
And his avatar is an anus. He's open for business and wants everyone to know ?

You really didn’t answer the question ForgotHow posed ?

I presume that ‘muted’ means to ignore, because there wouldn’t be anything that you can say that would silence Verso.

The thing about all these recent posts vis-a-ve the protests, riots in the US and now the Uk..........it makes him look ridiculous, confused and basically a hypocrite. You can't talk about terrorism, the perils of mass immigration and then jump on board the pathetic Black Lives Matter nonsense. He's all over the f***ing place.
The fact that Morrissey is "all over the place" makes me respect him more. I don't agree with him on everything, but I certainly do agree with him on many important matters that many aren't brave enough to even discuss.

Gee, your perceptive ability is strong. If I have an "unpleasant" air of superiority about me, it's because I am in fact superior to the racist mouth-breathers that have crawled out of the woodwork to stink up this forum since Morrissey started whining about Muslims.

I think he started "whining about Muslims", on the day of the Manchester bombing when 22 people (mainly kids) were murdered and 800 others were wounded. And you call that "whining". You f***ing shameful, self-hating utter cuck.

I think he started "whining about Muslims", on the day of the Manchester bombing when 22 people (mainly kids) were murdered and 800 others were wounded. And you call that "whining". You f***ing shameful, self-hating utter cuck.
Okay? I was there the day that 4,000 people died when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center and it didn't turn me into an Islamophobe.

Because you're so agonizingly simple, you like to paint me and Nerak as some sort of textbook woke SJWs when you could comb both of our post histories and not find any evidence to back that up. But you have the political insight and "truth" of an anime-avatar'd groyper teenager and even those kids are more eloquent than you. There's literally nothing you churn out here that can't be found at any run-of-the-mill, racist internet pseudoscience and superstition forum. It's bottom of the barrel stuff, designed to titillate the lower-IQs and even you can't convincingly trot it out.

:crazy:

all you loons have the same vocabulary, same words. the loon blogs tell you to use them and you never end up finding out what any of them mean.?
they all use epithets like "mouth breathers":lbf: and always
are talking about those anime cartoons.:crazy:

what kind of a cuck is 45 yrs old and read anime cartoons FFSo_O

what a way to go thru life. Nerak is a 50 yr old SJM too with backpack
and the dumb skull cap over the rollers. going to the coffee shop drinking that 'latte' that you dumb loons drink what a disgrace.:(

You really didn’t answer the question ForgotHow posed ?

I presume that ‘muted’ means to ignore, because there wouldn’t be anything that you can say that would silence Verso.
Is that a brag? You dumb twat lol you and verso are probably share accounts and I know no logic would work on you. Self hating whites are disgusting

:crazy:

all you loons have the same vocabulary, same words. the loon blogs tell you to use them and you never end up finding out what any of them mean.?
they all use epithets like "mouth breathers":lbf: and always
are talking about those anime cartoons.:crazy:

what kind of a cuck is 45 yrs old and read anime cartoons FFSo_O

what a way to go thru life. Nerak is a 50 yr old SJM too with backpack
and the dumb skull cap over the rollers. going to the coffee shop drinking that 'latte' that you dumb loons drink what a disgrace.:(
Right, unlike "cuck" and "SJW" and "loony left" which are all terms that you came up with on your own and never read anywhere online.

And you illiterate f***, it's GodEmperorMorrissey that's watching the anime, not me. Try to keep up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom