The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Yes, that’s how the concepts of reparations and emancipation operate. People who feel that they've been deprived of money and power seek to attain money and power.

No one is asking you to worship black men, that’s just your horny little racist fantasy.
BLM and the H industry deserve not a single penny.

All the money should be relocated to whites who have suffered at the hands of imported savages. There is no shortage of victims.

What bit of 'they spend money' are you struggling with?
Who spends money Karen? Yes purple hair college retards living off mommy and Daddy while larping as revolutionaries or the ghetto blacks you say are too poor to act like respectable prolly in society. No movement has this much backing that's authentic or fighting the system. You're actually so gullible that it's laughable
BLM is part of the elites now.

Last edited:
They don't go beyond our looks.
Of course they go beyond our looks. As history has documented. You deny cultural differences and don't grasp how these things develop. What kind of simpleton actually believes genetics are soley about physical appearance. Genetics are way deeper than that

Of course they go beyond our looks. As history has documented. You deny cultural differences and don't grasp how these things develop. What kind of simpleton actually believes genetics are soley about physical appearance. Genetics are way deeper than that

Genetics isn't helping you grasp basic concepts. If it's nature & not nurture, there's not much hope for you.

Genetics isn't helping you grasp basic concepts. If it's nature & not nurture, there's not much hope for you.
It's both you goof. Your statement has no logic in it. Why on earth would humans be the only creation who's not shaped by genetical coding. To say it starts and ends with appearance is absurd. Of course like all things , society , environment, etc will be factor in shaping you but to deny our own genetics have ZERO factor in our existence besides out looks is absolutely stupid

But then again you don't believe in diversity while preaching diversityo_O

It's both you goof. Your statement has no logic in it. Why on earth would humans be the only creation who's not shaped by genetical coding. To say it starts and ends with appearance is absurd. Of course like all things , society , environment, etc will be factor in shaping you but to deny our own genetics have ZERO factor in our existence besides out looks is absolutely stupid

But then again you don't believe in diversity while preaching diversityo_O

If society is a factor that isn't genetic, then what are these genes doing beyond giving us a human body?

And what genetical things are animals doing that would suggest there's no diversity in the animal kingdom?

If society is a factor that isn't genetic, then what are these genes doing beyond giving us a human body?

And what genetical things are animals doing that would suggest there's no diversity in the animal kingdom?
Yes society is a factor but one factor of many. Genes effect our behaviors and development on cellular levels that certainly factor in the way variations of humans developed their cultures. The best tangible example I can think of rn is music and dance. Compare the history of music and dance between Europeans and Africans. They're rooted in different chakras and this is instinctual and developed organically

I never said there was no diversity in the animal kingdom, in fact my point was the opposite as you are implying we are the only species who's diversity is literally based soley on skin tone which is fundamentally absurd and offensive even to the group you think you're standing up (or kneeling) for

Compare the history of music and dance between Europeans and Africans. They're rooted in different chakras and this is instinctual and developed organically

I never said there was no diversity in the animal kingdom, in fact my point was the opposite as you are implying we are the only species who's diversity is literally based soley on skin tone which is fundamentally absurd and offensive even to the group you think you're standing up (or kneeling) for

All dance and music comes from the same place in the human beings that have created it. But it’s the society in which the human being creates that shapes what is and isn’t allowed that gives it an appearance of difference, but the source is the same.

The only real actual racism that exists nowadays is against whites. Black on white violence is common. White on black violence is virtually nonexistent.

To the extent it does happen, it is in self-defense.
This isn't the 1980's. In 2020, white people can't go around randomly attacking POC. Every white person knows that the media and legal system would be against them. And if it gets caught on cell phone camera, then you are totally f***ed. Then the establishment HAS to prosecute you. And even if you manage to avoid jail, your life is still totally f***ed. No one wants to be George Zimmerman.
But I don't think there will be any more George Zimmermans. After these riots, the establishment is now kneeling to the mob. If not sending any/all of these guys to prison is going to result in hundreds of millions of dollars in property damage, the establishment is going to find a way to find them guilty even if they are not.

Yes society is a factor but one factor of many. Genes effect our behaviors and development on cellular levels that certainly factor in the way variations of humans developed their cultures. The best tangible example I can think of rn is music and dance. Compare the history of music and dance between Europeans and Africans. They're rooted in different chakras and this is instinctual and developed organically

Chakras?

Animals have diverse habitats. They're not divided into nations on the basis of genetics.

People talk about Morrissey picking the wrong moment, but this is no time to be talking about black lives matter, as important as it is. We're just coming out of lockdown, we're facing the biggest economic recession since 1918, we've had ten years of austerity and we've just had a terrorist attack in a Reading Park. The British population are bruised enough. Black lives will have to wait a little longer. This is not the time. And it's insensitive to think that it is. And anyway, some black people are doing just fine, thank you. I had a black boss in the eighties. Mr Cumberbatch. James Cumberbatch. I respected him.
Dale.

BLM and the H industry deserve not a single penny.

All the money should be relocated to whites who have suffered at the hands of imported savages. There is no shortage of victims.
Right, it's deserved when "whites" ask for it but "extortion" when anyone else does. Good thing there isn't a soul on earth that gives a shit about your opinion.

All dance and music comes from the same place in the human beings that have created it. But it’s the society in which the human being creates that shapes what is and isn’t allowed that gives it an appearance of difference, but the source is the same.
Yes the source (humans) developed their cultures and music , dance ,etc and that was partly due to our different genetics. To deny genetics being a factor on how tribes developed throughout history is insane

Right, it's deserved when "whites" ask for it but "extortion" when anyone else does. Good thing there isn't a soul on earth that gives a shit about your opinion.
Stop spiralling. BLM isn't supporting blacks. . All this is doing is covering for the economic collapse. Let the bike thieves rage and party and the blue hairs go all out

Stop spiralling. BLM isn't supporting blacks. . All this is doing is covering for the economic collapse. Let the bike thieves rage and party and the blue hairs go all out
As usual, you spit these talking points out as if they speak for themselves but you'd die before you could elaborate on any of them. You simply don't know what you're talking about. Kindly f*** off and let the adults have the conversation here. "Chakras."

Why does my life not matter? If I'm finding it hard to function without a drink, and I'm a reasonably well adjusted adult, something must point to the fact that I felt/still feel some inequality somewhere. But I'm not black. But the inequality is still there. I'm weak. And being weak can occur whatever your skin colour. I could be black and still be a lot more confident about myself and life than I am now as a white person. My 'crime' is an inability to fit in. And I have no excuse. Its not my skin colour, that holds me back, it's just me being who I am. I can't point to anything other than the fact that people just don't like me. So before people blame everything on being 'black' or somehow down to other things, think about the people who have no other reason to be 'rejected' other than for existing.
honey, you just need a vacation. come to hawaii with me and ketamine sun. we gonna get botox and drink JUICE.

As usual, you spit these talking points out as if they speak for themselves but you'd die before you could elaborate on any of them. You simply don't know what you're talking about. Kindly f*** off and let the adults have the conversation here. "Chakras."
You're offended that I'm honest about whites and blacks genetics having effects on how our cultures developed makes you seem like you got some deep seeded issues. Go do some head spins while listening to some Migos. It might help your chakras align

You're offended that I'm honest about whites and blacks genetics having effects on how our cultures developed makes you seem like you got some deep seeded issues. Go do some head spins while listening to some Migos. It might help your chakras align
The only thing I'm offended by is the sheer stupidity you bring to this website every day. We've all given you so many opportunities to cough up a single coherent statement and you've never once been able to deliver.

Yes the source (humans) developed their cultures and music , dance ,etc and that was partly due to our different genetics. To deny genetics being a factor on how tribes developed throughout history is insane

No. The source inside all human beings from which springs artistic expression is the same place in ALL. The difference is only an appearance.

The reason why we express through song and dance is the same, regardless of skin color.

No. The source inside all human beings from which springs artistic expression is the same place in ALL. The difference is only an appearance.

The reason why we express through song and dance is the same, regardless of skin color.
No. We're not talking about the reason why we express music. That's irrelevant. I'm talking the way those expressions took form through different races is in fact due to our different genetics and cultures. I don't care how much you like music, you would of never invented boom bap had blacks not come up with it. Likewise Africans wouldn't have ever come up classical without Europeans.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom