The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

It's both.

I used to teach NHS staff in mental health on how to manage aggression. We taught both verbal de-escalation techniques and physical techniques to restrain violent clients. We stopped the use of prone restraint around 5 years ago. We stopped any contact with the neck many years before that. So yes you are right to an extent, police in both countries are still taught techniques that can kill especially if you have underlying health issues or are obese.

Now I know that there videos that show the restraint of white people on youtube but official figures and research will show you that as statistically you are more likely to be restrained and killed under restraint if you are non-white.
Let's see those statistics. Also let's be real here. Blacks are less likely to comply than whites. Whites and blacks both have issues and both on display rn. Blacks are more prone to aggression and whites (shamefully) are more prone to being cucks and submitting. Meanwhile stats can make any argument in it's favor so they're not very reliable but I'd like to see what you got

You look and turn your head. I posted several clips by same channel , showing black people assault whites for being white. When are you gonna acknowledge it

I have - it's personal racism. They'll go to jail for it if they're caught. Structural racism is when you're targeted & the state does nothing about it or it's the state that's targeting you.

Nope, it started post 1965 and trust me the rubber band hasn't snapped yet. You don't want that to happen and you'd know it when it does

I'm going to assume that means you'd tell me the Old Gods are coming back & you've seen them.

Let's see those statistics. Also let's be real here. Blacks are less likely to comply than whites. Whites and blacks both have issues and both on display rn. Blacks are more prone to aggression and whites (shamefully) are more prone to being cucks and submitting. Meanwhile stats can make any argument in it's favor so they're not very reliable but I'd like to see what you got

Your reply has shown why racism still exists. Sweeping stereotype statements based on skin colour. Stats are easy to find, educate yourself and have a wee look instead of sounding like a Daily Mail reader. Stats can be used to favor a debate I agree but these stats, research and articles are over a number of years from different sources, google will help you.

Your reply has shown why racism still exists. Sweeping stereotype statements based on skin colour. Stats are easy to find, educate yourself and have a wee look instead of sounding like a Daily Mail reader. Stats can be used to favor a debate I agree but these stats, research and articles are over a number of years from different sources, google will help you.
First save your condesending bullshit for your cuck friends. You of course couldn't provide the stats to which you claim because you're full of poop. And stereotyping isn't racism that's why they're two different words. Stereotypes exist for a reason and its what we all do to ensure survival. Telling me to use Google when you can't bother to use a dictionary

wee round up of conspiracy theories related to the riots doing the rounds - they're surprisingly rubbish for a story that's getting millions of hits. Or maybe anything would look rubbish compared to 5G powered bat-created microchipped vaccines.

So you just spouted a bunch of strawman nonsense then site the BCC as the dispenser's of truth. BBC are pedo covering liars

First save your condesending bullshit for your cuck friends. You of course couldn't provide the stats to which you claim because you're full of poop. And stereotyping isn't racism that's why there two different words. Stereotypes exist for a reason and its what we all do to ensure survival. Telling me to use Google when you can't bother to use a dictionary

I can provide stats but I choose not too, try educating yourself. You can't even hold a conversation without resorting to insults. Stereotyping is racism if it involves blanket racist statements such as the ones you made. No idea why I need to use a dictionary.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom