The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

History dictates that conflict exists everywhere.

If every race tends towards certain characteristics & has unique cultures that don't mesh we wouldn't have Americans. Or American culture. A whole new nationality wouldn't have been possible.
Bullshit Karen. American culture was European culture. The country was founded by Europeans and their American descents were of European culture and belief systems. You can't name a single "melting pot" country that thrives. Mass immigration has been a burden on America and it started with the 1965 mass immigration act. You're living in a fantasy and you love calling white people racist. I've yet to see you accuse a black person of racism. I've posted many clips of examples that you conveniently ignore

The thing about all these recent posts vis-a-ve the protests, riots in the US and now the Uk..........it makes him look ridiculous, confused and basically a hypocrite. You can't talk about terrorism, the perils of mass immigration and then jump on board the pathetic Black Lives Matter nonsense. He's all over the f***ing place.
Pathetic Black Lives Matter nonsense?
Please, don't...

But it does have a whole new identity that didn't exist in Europe - the American. They have their flag, national anthem, history, The American Dream, Manifest Destiny, we stereotype them as loud & brash. None of that would exist if cultures couldn't blend.
By your own definition than you're racist towards Americans. You judge them negativity. I do t agree with that because I don't subscribe to your revisionist definition but I'll hold you accountable to your own standard. And the "blending" you speak of was white European cultures ie English, Irish. Until mass immigration started we weren't all lumped in as white. Irish were their tribe, English theirs, French and German theirs. Even that was uneasy but it worked more or less due to white Europeans having essentially the same culture and beliefs and gentical similarities. You can't give an example of your nonsense melting pot eutopia

Or the aristocracy. Or the Isle of Lewis. Or Short Creek.

So your argument for mass immigration is fear of inbreeding ? you have no argument Karen. You can't provide examples of a melting pot eutopia because they don't exist. Admit that the 1965 immigration act fundemantally changed America for the worse and it was by design.

If civil rights movements had to give up because their group contained criminals there would be no civil rights movements.

It's like saying no one can be a feminist because of Rose West.
Exactly!

You've some nerve when you're on here hyping it as a race issue with victimised white people/violent black people & conniving Jewish people.

You should be done with pushing racist myths.

And Morrissey hates Trump. So you're not even on-topic with that.

I know my sleeping habits are terrible - but maybe some daylight & not going on white nationalist websites & channels might benefit you a wee bit???
If it's a human issue not a race issue then the slogan should be 'All Lives Matter'.

After all, more whites than blacks per capita are killed by police in the US.

But apparently caring for all the lives killed by police is 'racist'.

Which is why everyone is now virtue signalling like crazy abut BLM.

If it's a human issue not a race issue then the slogan should be 'All Lives Matter'.

Are you not in bed yet?

Race issues are human issues - it's about the circumstances, not the numbers.

You don't care about ALL lives - you've made that pretty clear.

At first, I had an urge to rebuke your ideas, but then just gave up...

So your argument for mass immigration is fear of inbreeding ? you have no argument Karen. You can't provide examples of a melting pot eutopia because they don't exist. Admit that the 1965 immigration act fundemantally changed America for the worse and it was by design.

In what way have you fundamentally changed since 1965 due to mass immigration?

Nice avoidance.

No avoidance, Rigby was killed by terrorists whereas the protests are concerned wit the killings of unarmed black Americans over a numbers of years by law enforcement officers. Totally different issues. The killers of Lee Rigby were arrested and had punishment for their crimes.
Black Americans and in the UK are more likely to be the victims of harassment by police, higher percentage die in custody both in the police system and the mental health systems of both countries. There has been numerous studies, reports and official figures to evidence this, look at the Rocky Bennett inquiry in the UK as a nice starting point.

No avoidance, Rigby was killed by terrorists whereas the protests are concerned wit the killings of unarmed black Americans over a numbers of years by law enforcement officers. Totally different issues. The killers of Lee Rigby were arrested and had punishment for their crimes.
Black Americans and in the UK are more likely to be the victims of harassment by police, higher percentage die in custody both in the police system and the mental health systems of both countries. There has been numerous studies, reports and official figures to evidence this, look at the Rocky Bennett inquiry in the UK as a nice starting point.

Go on youtube.....you'll find tons and tons of cases of Americans of all hues who have been killed by the police. It isn't a race problem. It's an American police training problem.

In what way have you fundamentally changed since 1965 due to mass immigration?
Demographics. This shift accelerated social unrest . Mass immigration is being used as a weapon. 1965 immigration act was the start along with the social programming of Woodstock, LSD and the works of Tavistock, etc. People involved knew the repercussions. The fake narrative of Hollywood expelling all the communists when in reality they had won the battle of social programming. Movies, music were all used in this process to dengenerate"whites"(that's a spell unto itself but we can't even get there because people don't wanna be honest about race relations). This is all by design and watching people not only go along with it but promote it is frustrating and a pity . However the flip side is that people are waking up. . You can only push a rubber band so far before it snaps back. I don't wanna see that but that's what's gonna happen if people don't start addressing this honestly

Go on youtube.....you'll find tons and tons of cases of Americans of all hues who have been killed by the police. It isn't a race problem. It's an American police training problem.

It's both.

I used to teach NHS staff in mental health on how to manage aggression. We taught both verbal de-escalation techniques and physical techniques to restrain violent clients. We stopped the use of prone restraint around 5 years ago. We stopped any contact with the neck many years before that. So yes you are right to an extent, police in both countries are still taught techniques that can kill especially if you have underlying health issues or are obese.

Now I know that there videos that show the restraint of white people on youtube but official figures and research will show you that as statistically you are more likely to be restrained and killed under restraint if you are non-white.

Demographics. This shift accelerated social unrest . Mass immigration is being used as a weapon. 1965 immigration act was the start along with the social programming of Woodstock, LSD and the works of Tavistock, etc. People involved knew the repercussions. The fake narrative of Hollywood expelling all the communists when in reality they had won the battle of social programming. Movies, music were all used in this process to dengenerate"whites"(that's a spell unto itself but we can't even get there because people don't wanna be honest about race relations). This is all by design and watching people not only go along with it but promote it is frustrating and a pity . However the flip side is that people are waking up. . You can only push a rubber band so far before it snaps back. I don't wanna see that but that's what's gonna happen if people don't start addressing this honestly

Your social unrest appears to be between your pre-1965 demographics.

And I think your rubber band has broken.

Back
Top Bottom