The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

As I've stated so many times (because it's painfully obvious), the inherent self-pity of the racist precludes them from fathoming that a person could feel genuine empathy for another human being.
Again, what empathy did the selfish and vicious drug-addict George Floyd feel for his victims, such as the pregnant woman whose belly he put a gun to in her own home?

Sad that the death of George Floyd has been hijacked. His death demonstrated the problem of police brutality - which is a subject we should all care about.

Sad too that the same SJW agitators won't be happy until the UK descends into rioting and looting. Yet the facts are against them - of deaths in police custody over the last 10 years: 140 were white, 13 were black, and 10 were from other minority ethnic groups. We should mourn every one of those deaths - not pick out 1 or 2.
Actually, we shouldn't, as most of these people still posed a threat to police. I recommend watching Tucker Carlson's detailing of every instance where an unarmed black person was killed by the police in 2019 from yesterday. In the few instances that there is clear injustice, police are promptly charged.

You like to analyse me but not a wonderful black person, oh no. You lefties are an embarrassment these days.

Lefties all over the place are supporting a violent drug addict who robbed and threatened to kill a pregnant woman in her own home.

That, under any context, is woke insanity.

Lefties might be embarrassing - but you're still a racist.

You're putting lies & hate on this forum. Your worldview has no basis in facts or reality.

You have to pretend that this is about the personal life of the murdered man or the personal life of the cop, or deflect onto whatever mess the riots are going to turn into, or whatever someone says about it - when AT ITS CORE it's about structural racism and police brutality.

Lefties might be embarrassing - but you're still a racist.

You're putting lies & hate on this forum. Your worldview has no basis in facts or reality.

You have to pretend that this is about the personal life of the murdered man or the personal life of the cop, or deflect onto whatever mess the riots are going to turn into, or whatever someone says about it - when AT ITS CORE it's about structural racism and police brutality.
Who cares if I'm a 'racist'? I certainly don't.

Anybody who refuses to spout the party line nowadays is a 'racist' - but only if you're white (if you're black you're free to be as anti-white as you like).

As far as I'm concerned George Floyd should have been given the chair for his anti-human crimes - not celebrated as an angel.

Who cares if I'm a 'racist'? I certainly don't.

Anybody who refuses to spout the party line nowadays is a 'racist' - but only if you're white (if you're black you're free to be as anti-white as you like).

As far as I'm concerned George Floyd should have been given the chair.

You're not just refusing to spout the party line - your worldview is entirely racist.

And if you want to put a man in the electric chair for his skin-colour - you are a violent racist.

You're not just refusing to spout the party line - your worldview is entirely racist.

And if you want to put a man in the electric chair for his skin-colour - you are a violent racist.
All drug addict robbers who put guns to pregnant women's bellies in their own homes should be exterminated - regardless of colour.

The man was a vicious misogynist waste of space.

No tears from me - but then again I don't obey how the media orders me to think.

The fact that you can't see the issue for what it is --a wholesale condemnation of the structural racism and classism that exists within an unchained, unaccountable, militarized police force-- and instead focus solely on George Floyd as a 'deserving' or 'undeserving' victim proves that you are actually the media-manipulated peon you so condescendingly accuse everyone else of being.

The fact that you can't see the issue for what it is --a wholesale condemnation of the structural racism and classism that exists within an unchained, unaccountable, militarized police force-- and instead focus solely on George Floyd as a 'deserving' or 'undeserving' victim proves that you are actually the media-manipulated peon you so condescendingly accuse everyone else of being.
Then it shouldn't be a racial but a human issue.

All drug addict robbers who put guns to pregnant women's bellies in their own homes should be exterminated - regardless of colour.

The man was a vicious misogynist waste of space.

No tears from me - but then again I don't obey how the media orders me to think.

You would use the word exterminated.

If you want the death penalty for crimes other than murder & for people who are a 'waste of space' - then you're an authoritarian & add that to your racism - you are a fascist.

And none of your latest spewings have anything to do with Morrissey who has never supported the death penalty & who is supporting Black Lives Matter (I'd forgotten about the Larry King interview - so we know it's not just Sam or his manager - he does in fact support BLM).

You would use the word exterminated.

If you want the death penalty for crimes other than murder & for people who are a 'waste of space' - then you're an authoritarian & add that to your racism - you are a fascist.

And none of your latest spewings have anything to do with Morrissey who has never supported the death penalty & who is supporting Black Lives Matter (I'd forgotten about the Larry King interview - so we know it's not just Sam or his manager - he does in fact support BLM).
I am pro-extermination for all scumbags. Clean up the global gene pool!

Wow, it’s almost as though you’re starting to get it!
You're not. It has been hyped to crazy levels as solely a race issue.

Again if Floyd had been white it wouldn't be a story - it would be business as usual.

It has been engineered by the elite to undermine whites by making them look 'racist' and evil. In other words to completely reverse the 'whip hand' as Enoch Powell predicted.

You're not. It has been hyped to crazy levels as solely a race issue.

Again if Floyd had been white it wouldn't be a story - it would be business as usual.

It has been engineered by the elite to undermine whites by making them look 'racist' and evil. In other words to completely reverse the 'whip hand' as Enoch Powell predicted.
And if you were out on the street seeing what was actually going on, you'd see for yourself that this simply isn't the case. But you ascertain your entire worldview through a computer in a back bedroom while accusing everyone else of being tricked by the media.

And if you were out on the street seeing what was actually going on, you'd see for yourself that this simply isn't the case. But you ascertain your entire worldview through a computer in a back bedroom while accusing everyone else of being tricked by the media.
What I'm seeing in London is blacks using this matter as an excuse to viciously attack police and white people on the street.

You might find such behaviour acceptable. I don't.

More whites die by the police per capita than blacks in the US yet it is an angry BLM race issue. That's crazy and proves how it is all engineered hype.

I've spoken enough on this matter now. Go and have a think about my point of view.

Then it shouldn't be a racial but a human issue.

It is a human issue Reel - it's about humans who treat other humans as lesser because of their perception of race.

Other issues get attention at other times.

It is a human issue Reel - it's about humans who treat other humans as lesser because of their perception of race.

Other issues get attention at other times.
It's being hyped and promoted as solely a BLM race issue (victimised blacks/evil racist whites) and you know it.

That's why blacks are running round going violently crazy. Other issues don't have this effect.

I suppose at least it will ensure Trump gets a second term, so it's not all bad.

I'm done on this now. Over and out. Sweet dreams to all (apart from violent scumbags).

What I'm seeing in London is blacks using this matter as an excuse to viciously attack police and white people on the street.

You might find such behaviour acceptable. I don't.

More whites die by the police per capita than blacks in the US yet it is an angry BLM race issue. That's crazy and proves how it is all engineered hype.

I've spoken enough on this matter now. Go and have a think about my point of view.

We are thinking about your point of view, that's how we know it's wrong & it's racist.

More unarmed black people are killed than white people, for more minor offences, with less consequences for officers.

The issue isn't engineered hype.

Media, of course, hypes everything.

There is a difference.

Anyone on the streets is just getting whipped up & allowing themselves to get drawn in by all this hysteria, or they want to be there to be part of "something" which is going on, and to say I was there, look that was me on tv, or they're there to take photos, or to loot, or to help stir it up even more. Most of them white or black don't know, or care about this guys violent back history. He was a bad guy. They're just exploiting it to make a point that "black lives matter". Just when have they actually ever mattered? They'll not be happy until they're in control, then we'll see just how non-racist these f***ers are. I've been racially abused by blacks, yes it happens. The people on here who know f*** all make me smile sticking up for these protesters and their fake outrage. Be careful whitey you might live to regret this. POTA all over this one.

It's being hyped and promoted as a BLM race issue (victimised blacks/evil racist whites) and you know it.

That's why blacks are running round going violently crazy. Other issues don't have this effect.

I suppose at least it will ensure Trump gets a second term, so it's not all bad.

I'm done on this now. Over and out. Sweet dreams to all (apart from violent scumbags).

You've some nerve when you're on here hyping it as a race issue with victimised white people/violent black people & conniving Jewish people.

You should be done with pushing racist myths.

And Morrissey hates Trump. So you're not even on-topic with that.

I know my sleeping habits are terrible - but maybe some daylight & not going on white nationalist websites & channels might benefit you a wee bit???

Blue lives matter

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom