The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Just proving that you're utterly clueless about what's going on in the world, if you think terrorism and mass immigration is related to the protests. Unless you mean the terrorists in the police force. You're the worst kind of internet commentator, completely removed from the situation with no real frame of reference, but assuredly giving all your worthless opinions and scoffing at people who aren't so full of prejudice and hate. And by thinking he's "all over the place" you're the same as all the other Morrissey zombies thinking you know what he's about then becoming bamboozled when he does something that doesn't fit with the Morrissey you built inside your head. lol lol lol

lmao, maybe it's just desserts for centuries of colonial pillaging and oppression around the world. They don't call the british flag the "butcher's apron" for nothing. The UK voted to invade the middle east to steal their oil, bombed innocent people, then scorned them for fleeing for safety. The British public voted for this Tory government knowing it would wage war on the NHS, the unemployed, and the underprivileged. The UK will get what it deserves. The ponce in the red jacket rots in hell. You live in a barrel. English blood will run dry and the world will be a better place XD

Thanks for the input troll.

Do you remember, just before the OJ case, Rodney King being beaten by police on camera? The police being acquitted. Then during the OJ trial a racist police officer faking evidence leading to reasonable doubt?

People who believed OJ was falsely accused celebrated.

Oprah Winfrey made it clear she believed he was guilty, kept the victims in the media spotlight & helped them win their civil case.

OJ got off because they couldn't afford more riots. Purely political.

I wish they were. I wish all of them could be offed.

In the street? With no trial? So if the police thought you were a serial killer & killed you in the street, you'd be fine with that? That's the country you want to live in?

It isn't false.

It is true.

And it's not explained by violent crime stats - black people have been killed by police while committing no crimes at all.
It's quite literally false. Here is the actual data:

It most definitely is explained by violent crime states. The two races that commit the most of it, whites and blacks are killed the most by police, go figure. And while your last statement technically is true, it happens so few times, not just to blacks, but as a whole, to actually matter. Officers that have wrongly killed like Justine Damond's murderer, Mohamed Noor are brought to justice.

In the street? With no trial? So if the police thought you were a serial killer & killed you in the street, you'd be fine with that? That's the country you want to live in?

Fine with me. But you'd have to have someone of my high moral values to undertake the job.

Thanks for the input troll.
It's completely true and sincere, and you won't address any of it because you know it's true. You are a total fudd. I believe even the most reprehensible or idiotic lifeforms can still make decent points and have a valid point of view, by virtue of them sharing existence on the planet with everyone else, but nearly every ill-informed half-baked opinion you post makes me laugh. You embarrass your dear mother X)

Can you imagine the riots if he had been sentenced? lolz

No. If there hadn't been doubts over the LAPD then the jury would have convicted. And it would have been accepted because most people think he's guilty.

People only riot when they feel there's been a deliberate injustice & it's on top of years of pent up fury at similar injustices.

No. If there hadn't been doubts over the LAPD then the jury would have convicted. And it would have been accepted because most people think he's guilty.

People only riot when they feel there's been a deliberate injustice & it's on top of years of pent up fury at similar injustices.

Wouldn't have been accepted by black America....no wayyyy.

Wouldn't have been accepted by black America....no wayyyy.

Yes - it would have been accepted. Did anyone riot when OJ was jailed for stealing his OWN stuff from someone who had nicked it? He got a ridiculous sentence & no one cared because everyone knew that without that racist cop faking evidence he would have been jailed for murder.

It's quite literally false. Here is the actual data:

It most definitely is explained by violent crime states. The two races that commit the most of it, whites and blacks are killed the most by police, go figure. And while your last statement technically is true, it happens so few times, not just to blacks, but as a whole, to actually matter. Officers that have wrongly killed like Justine Damond's murderer, Mohamed Noor are brought to justice.

The data doesn't prove its false - it doesn't include the circumstances in which the killings occurred.

The violent crime stats don't explain why people are killed when they're not suspected of violent crime & they're not in a position to be violent.

Justine Damond was a huge story, no one doubted for a second that the officer had been trigger happy & he was jailed without any fuss. The difference in attitude was quite stark.

Why would you think I'm a Tory? You think in very simple ways. I hate all mainstream political party's.
ahhhh so you support one of those mental extremist ones even further right. Apologies, i was trying to give you at least some credit

The data doesn't prove its false - it doesn't include the circumstances in which the killings occurred.

The violent crime stats don't explain why people are killed when they're not suspected of violent crime & they're not in a position to be violent.

Justine Damond was a huge story, no one doubted for a second that the officer had been trigger happy & he was jailed without any fuss. The difference in attitude was quite stark.
It does prove your initial claim - that more unarmed blacks are killed by police is false. More unarmed whites are killed than unarmed blacks, and I have previously linked to a video discussing the 10 unarmed black deaths in 2019. In 5/10 instances, the unarmed person was the aggressor, one was an accident, and the rest were either pursuits or standoffs. And in half of those cases, the officer was charged, the rest were cleared as they did nothing wrong.

Oh, and while Justine Damond received coverage, there was nowhere near this level of it for her death, let alone riots and worldwide protests. And keep in mind, unlike George Floyd, she wasn't a career criminal who had just committed a crime and was on drugs.

Oh, and while Justine Damond received coverage, there was nowhere near this level of it for her death, let alone riots and worldwide protests. And keep in mind, unlike George Floyd, she wasn't a career criminal who had just committed a crime and was on drugs.

There was no need for protests & riots or extensive coverage.

Everyone was rightly appalled that Justine had been killed & justice was swift.

You only get riots & coverage when there's something for us to argue over.

(I don't think the data does prove that more unarmed white people are killed for nonviolent offences?).

Last edited by a moderator:
no chips here i just can't stand the f***ers. There the ones with the problem. i just see it. they and there issues mean nothing to me. back home with them.

That's a chip. With a racist dip.

It's completely true and sincere, and you won't address any of it because you know it's true. You are a total fudd. I believe even the most reprehensible or idiotic lifeforms can still make decent points and have a valid point of view, by virtue of them sharing existence on the planet with everyone else, but nearly every ill-informed half-baked opinion you post makes me laugh. You embarrass your dear mother X)

Suck it up soi boy.

There was no need for protests & riots or extensive coverage.

Everyone was rightly appalled that Justine had been killed & justice was swift.

You only get riots & coverage when there's something for us to argue over.

(I don't think the data does prove that more unarmed white people are killed for nonviolent offences?).
Using your logic, there's also no need for protests and riots or extensive coverage for this case, considering just about everybody, left and right immediately spoke out against the officers, and in favor of George Floyd. Additionally, it took 15 months for the officer who shot Justine to be sentenced, so calling it swift is another distortion of reality.

The data I gave you shows overall deaths for blacks and whites. The video I linked details every unarmed black person that was killed in 2019, and it's sourced from Washington Post's database of every person shot by police. I would be happy to show you statistics from previous years, which I would assume to be in line with 2019, but the site's blocked off to non-members.

If civil rights movements had to give up because their group contained criminals there would be no civil rights movements.

It's like saying no one can be a feminist because of Rose West.
Every civil right movement in America was started and promoted by Jews. Even the good ol' MLK

If BLACK LIVES MATTER they should all be important. Then , why black men attacked a few days ago to a black transgender woman? They are out there asking for equality and they don't respect their own?

Blacks aren't as down with the lbtq movement as white liberals wants to believe. Unlike whites, masculinity is still celebrated in their community

Back
Top Bottom