The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Not ONLY - you daft wee racist, you're the ones that need one explanation for everything - it's a FACTOR.

(no, genetics is not another factor).
Genetics IS a factor. Meanwhile you're a slave and think you're fighting for blacks, you're not and blacks don't want you to
Maybe go a single post without racism. It's clearly not working

GEM - your logic is 'chakras' & you can't grasp basic political concepts or the dictionary definition of words.
My logic is chakras? That means nothing. You can't argue any point and you're really a shitty troll so just stop. Be honest and say something to the point

You dumb bitch you didn't even know what a semite was lol

Genetics IS a factor. Meanwhile you're a slave and think you're fighting for blacks, you're not and blacks don't want you to
Maybe go a single post without racism. It's clearly not working

Genetics ISN'T a factor. There is no credible science to it.

You're a slave to the bollocks you're picking up from blogs & vlogs.

My logic is chakras? That means nothing. You can't argue any point and you're really a shitty troll so just stop. Be honest and say something to the point

You dumb bitch you didn't even know what a semite was lol
Leave this to the adults, you don't know how severely you embarrass yourself with every post.

We're here because you're putting racist shite on a Morrissey website - & either it's older site users horrified that this has turned up in their world - or it's me thinking f***sake if a hack ever saw this, that's another nail in the coffin of Moz's current reputation.

None of us think you, Reel or GEM have any hope of doing anything IRL.

Verso doesn’t even like Morrissey. He wants to call people losers and yet he spends all day on a website dedicated to a person he doesn’t even like.

That’s the saddest existence I can imagine. He made being fan of Morrissey the central aspect of his existence to the exclusion of all other things so that now that Morrissey has betrayed he keeps coming here because he has nowhere else to go.

He accuses ReelFountain of having no friends but it’s like “Bro, where are yours? Why aren’t you bantering with them on their Facebook pages? Reelfountain is here because a fan of Morrissey. What’s your excuse?”

Leave this to the adults, you don't know how severely you embarrass yourself with every post.
You're a f***** that is obsessed with me. That's more embarrassing than anything I could ever say or do here. And unlike you I'm honest and can back up my arguments unlike you and your other identity Karen

You're a f***** that is obsessed with me. That's more embarrassing than anything I could ever say or do here. And unlike you I'm honest and can back up my arguments unlike you and your other identity Karen
My man, you've never backed anything up. You've got the credibility of a radicalized grandmother on facebook. You post artifacted jpegs and racist right-wing memes in lieu of making making a coherent statement about anything. You are, by far, the dumbest person on this website.

Yeah and I imagine your definition of “credible” is science which tells you what you want to believe. Any science that says anything other than “race is a social construct” is a priori “not credible”.

But here is the science. You’ll say it’s “not credible” but here it is anyway.

No - my definition of credible is science that backs its theory up with evidence that other scientists can replicate.

Verso doesn’t even like Morrissey. He wants to call people losers and yet he spends all day on a website dedicated to a person he doesn’t even like.

That’s the saddest existence I can imagine. He made being fan of Morrissey the central aspect of his existence to the exclusion of all other things so that now that Morrissey has betrayed he keeps coming here because he has nowhere else to go.

He accuses ReelFountain of having no friends but it’s like “Bro, where are yours? Why aren’t you bantering with them on their Facebook pages? Reelfountain is here because a fan of Morrissey. What’s your excuse?”

Verso is a fan.

Moz has gone slightly peculiar.

And Reel appears to have got Morrissey, Lou Reed & David Bowie mixed up with her real hero. Possibly because she's sad that he killed himself in a bunker.

My man, you've never backed anything up. You've got the credibility of a radicalized grandmother on facebook. You post artifacted jpegs and racist right-wing memes in lieu of making making a coherent statement about anything. You are, by far, the dumbest person on this website.
@Nerak what credibility do either of you sodomites have? Go ahead and make an argument for mass immigration. Either of you can try and I'll gladly tear it apart piece by piece

Verso is a fan.

Moz has gone slightly peculiar.

And Reel appears to have got Morrissey, Lou Reed & David Bowie mixed up with her real hero. Possibly because she's sad that he killed himself in a bunker.
Verso is a fan? I think you used to go by the name Truth , then chameleon and probably verso

No - my definition of credible is science that backs its theory up with evidence that other scientists can replicate.

The social sciences in the United States has tried and tried and tried and tried to prove that blacks were as intelligent as whites and they keep running into the same 15 point IQ gap again and again and again.

They’ve tried controlling for income. They’ve tried controlling for education. They’ve tried controlling for environment. They’ve tried studying black children raised by white families. They tried bussing black kids to white schools (and vice versa). They tried giving a black school district unlimited resources. They’ve tried making culturally neutral IQ tests They’ve tried studying identical twins raised separately.

It’s ALL been tried.

The social sciences in the United States has tried and tried and tried and tried to prove that blacks were as intelligent as whites and they keep running into the same 15 point IQ gap again and again and again.

They’ve tried controlling for income. They’ve tried controlling for education. They’ve tried controlling for environment. They’ve tried studying black children raised by white families. They tried bussing black kids to white schools (and vice versa). They tried giving a black school district unlimited resources. They’ve tried making culturally neutral IQ tests They’ve tried studying identical twins raised separately.

It’s ALL been tried.
Anytime they move blacks from the ghetto to a nice country, it turns to shit. Baltimore and it's surrounding counties are testimony to that and I've witnessed it first hand there

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom