The Meat Thread

I miss Schlotzsky's...
normal_original.jpg

What the hell is that? We don't have that. It looks like White Castle but not.

It is Krystal Burger, the Southern equivalent of White Castle...however, I've been informed that White Castle is much better.

Wait a minute...you've never had White Castle?!

Nope. I never really spent that much time up North as an adult and I've never been to a state that has the White Castle chain. I once checked and the closest one to Virgina was about 7 hours away in Kentucky.

Nope. I never really spent that much time up North as an adult and I've never been to a state that has the White Castle chain. I once checked and the closest one to Virgina was about 7 hours away in Kentucky.

I'll mail you some sliders, with cassettes and a Walkman.

What the hell is that? We don't have that. It looks like White Castle but not.

Krystal burger is delicious! Last time I was there picking up some food after work and the lady at the counter gave me a completely wrong order. I ordered cheese fries and Viva got some burgers and she tried to give me chicken sandwiches and regular french fries. When I brought it to her attention that the order was completely wrong and even showed her my receipt she was really annoyed and said, "no, no, it's okay." and I told her that I want what I ordered and she said, "no, you take". Now, if this were any other establishment, I would never return, but since it's Krystal... I think I'll make an exception.

Was it this guy?

Holy f*** I think I just had a stroke from laughing...especially, for some reason, the part where he pulls up to the wrong second window.

Christ almighty that was funny; it's not gonna get any better than that tonight. I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:
P3040391.JPG

Back
Top Bottom