The Meat Thread

!Viva Hate!

I miss Schlotzsky's...
normal_original.jpg

!Viva Hate!

Wait a minute...you've never had White Castle?!

Nope. I never really spent that much time up North as an adult and I've never been to a state that has the White Castle chain. I once checked and the closest one to Virgina was about 7 hours away in Kentucky.

S

Skylarker

Nope. I never really spent that much time up North as an adult and I've never been to a state that has the White Castle chain. I once checked and the closest one to Virgina was about 7 hours away in Kentucky.

I'll mail you some sliders, with cassettes and a Walkman.

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
What the hell is that? We don't have that. It looks like White Castle but not.

Krystal burger is delicious! Last time I was there picking up some food after work and the lady at the counter gave me a completely wrong order. I ordered cheese fries and Viva got some burgers and she tried to give me chicken sandwiches and regular french fries. When I brought it to her attention that the order was completely wrong and even showed her my receipt she was really annoyed and said, "no, no, it's okay." and I told her that I want what I ordered and she said, "no, you take". Now, if this were any other establishment, I would never return, but since it's Krystal... I think I'll make an exception.

S

Skylarker

Was it this guy?

Holy f*** I think I just had a stroke from laughing...especially, for some reason, the part where he pulls up to the wrong second window.

Christ almighty that was funny; it's not gonna get any better than that tonight. I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
P3040391.JPG

Top Bottom